• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"A core huh? Arcadia, throw these along with the rest of them for Thread Recycling." She threw it towards the ceiling where a mechanical arm grabbed it before disappearing from whence it came. There were more pressing matters to attend to, the first of which involving the actual base itself. "We need to gather as many of the Leaders as possible, there has been a vacuum for quite some time now and needs to be filled." She asked Arcadia to issue the announcement before walking towards the meeting hall, in this case, Isaac's renovated office.

Torra finally came to and slowly opened her eyes. The ceiling was a blurry mess and she needed to blink several times to finally focus on it. Torra glanced cautiously around her without moving too much and determined she was in the med bay. Resting her head again she swallowed and tried to recall what had happened.

After reading for about an hour, Sebastian decided he'd go check on Torra. Sebastian walks into the med-bay looking pale, and looks at the monitor to make sure everything is working properly, before slumping down in a chair with his face in his hands.

Revnoir managed to slip away from all the dramatic scenes, and found himself in the lobby on one of the multiple leather sofas. He sipped at some coffee, as if nothing happened.

Günther woke up and shook his head a bit. He then got up and decided to go check on Torra's recovery. He yawned as he opened the door and walked to the monitor, switching tabs and checking everything. "Hmm..." Günther mumbled something sounding like it would have been german.

Looking up and seeing Gunther mess with the monitor he asks, "Is she alright?" with a worried look on his face.

(I gtg soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Günther looked at Torra. "How are you feeling?" He pulled a little flashlight from his pocket. He didn't turn it on yet but held it ready.

Torra had to blink a couple of times to focus on Günther's face "Like i got jumped by a crazy jerk" She joked smiling slightly.

"Seems like she is fine... I need to do a quick checkup on your reactions. Please hold your eyes open...." Sebastian turned the flashlight on and pointed it at Torra's eyes, one eye at a time. He checked if her pupils reacted to the light.

Günther turned to face Aura. "She needs a prothesis if she wants to have two hands again..."

"Do we have a neurosurgeon here?" Günther checked through all the tabs on the monitor once again to confirm that everything was fine.

"Director Scourge made shure we were equiped with all medical needs. we have everything needed."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay... My job is done here then..." Günther yawned and placed the flashlight into his pocket. He started to slowly walk towards the canteen, heading for a corner to sleep in there.

Aura looked at her. "Hey. Thank you for responding to my call for help. Its my fault you got hurt....and im sorry for that..."

zen was in the training room doing on handed hand stand pushups he had balanced his sword on his feet to force him from getting distracted

(had to get a new wifi router)

Torra kept looking back and forth between Günther and Aura "I dont know..." It was like the world was spinning and she couldnt get a hold on reality " I dont know" She repeated again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back