• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sayla walked into were Ashton was. " Hey! New to Squad 7?"

(Your good mia)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. Have you reported in to Aura yet?" She asked. "He is the Squadleader."

"What did I sleep though Arcadia?" She mumbled to herself, getting out of bed and rubbing her eyes as she stood before what looked like a set of blank monitors. Always a good basic question would be 'what happened?' because in here something always seemed to happen. This time it looked like Aura was just being stupid. The idiot was alive, she needed any added support/distractions she could use against Isaac and Grim, but at this point he was injured and recuperating in the medbay.

Oh well, idiot deserved it from going out even when he knew he wasn't at working at full capacity, so he could only blame himself.

Other things included new people, where they came from now that Isaac was gone she would never know, and the fact that everything was still very much calm and somber now that a squad leader was down. She didn't think anyone knew of Isaac's betrayal just yet, she didn't think most of the recruits would really care after all, the impact it would make on some of the leaders though would be quite something.

What Revnoir could do... she was conflicted at that point. Massive combat potential, though his current state of rage would not be able to make use of it. Grim could probably do the same and think straight, so that was a bridge she had to cross when she got there.

"Oh well, time to go see the kids then." She wore her usual clothing, exiting the room. "Arcadia, standby for safety."

Aidan sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall next to the door to the medbay. It happened so quick. He couldn't do anything. His thread had no effect on the reaper, even when he charged his gun. Was he too weak?...No... it was the rain... It was the rain for sure... Right?

He let out a sigh and let his head drop. Maybe this person wouldn't be so horribly injured if he had come sooner. He didn't want to look at the wound, which is why he waited outside. These creatures shouldn't be underestimated.

(OK I'm up and going again...)

Günther crouched and looked at Torra's arm. "Shit" He mumbled as he pulled a long cable tie which he put around her arm, a few inches away from where the injury started. He then tightened the cable tie, trying to slow down the bleeding. "We need to get her to the med-bay... Did she get any other injuries?"

Torra started mumbling names and shaking her head, she couldnt bring herself to look at her arm and the pain was almost unbearable. "Make it stop" She whispered to herself

"Not that I know of.." Sebastian said while internally beating himself up. Sebastian thought to himself Maybe if I hadnt forgotten my knives this never wouldve happened to her... My one friend..

Kano and Yuriko were the only ones left outside to fight the Noble. Everyone else seemed to have caught up trying to help one person.

"Yeesh you people are sensitive to just one wounded soldier. Toughen up you scrubs."

Kano said to himself. He was becoming more wounded by the second. The Noble was lightning fast. However Kano shot a blinding light thread, it stunned the Noble. Yuriko threw her glaive and it cut deep enough to expose the core. At the instant the glaive cut the Noble opened he grabbed the core and pulled it out. He killed a Noble, the first one anyone has saw. He held the core and headed back to the base with Yuriko who was tired as hell. As he entered he sheathed his sword and held the core in his hand. Kano was somewhat covered in his own blood. He was angered because they all left him and Yuriko to fight. He shouted and it echoed through the base.

"HEY YOU GUYS LEFT ME AND YURIKO TO FIGHT A NOBLE!? IF YOU RUN FROM A FIGHT GET OUT OF THIS BASE OR YOU SHOULD TOUGHEN UP BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL BE WOUNDED EVERY MISSION WE TAKE HERE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO KILL BEFORE YOU SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Günther glared at Kano. He didn't say anything but just glared. Günther knew that a person doesn't survive long with a shreded arm if not getting help.

"Shit" Güther thought and lifted Torra up, carrying her to the Med-Bay. He was breathing fast and was almost in a panic as he ran to the med-bay.

There he layed Torra down on a bed and started to look around for a scalpel and a bottle with destilled water.

Sebastian quickly helped Günther lift Torra and looked over at Kano in anger thinking How could you be so selfish... She could be dead right now and you probably wouldnt care.

"Found em!" Sebastian says handing the scalpel to Günther while pouring little bits of distilled water on the wound.

Kano sighed with annoyance.

"Saryn! Get the top medics for Torra!"

"Yes sir! We Need Medics!!!! On Torra!"

Medics rushed for the group and took care of Torra.

Aura wandered out of the medbay and outside. the hole was still there, but closing up fast. the surgery helped his regeneration a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back