• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Günther looked at Aidan's hand and then at his face. He grabbed the hand and spoke. "I'm also new... arrived today... Günther's the name..."

Sebastian decided he better put something in his belly before he goes out so he begins walking to the cafeteria. From down the hall he hears shouting in some foreign language that he somewhat recognizes but not enough to decipher it. He walks into the cafeteria surprised to find two fellow recruits talking at a table. Sebastian decides he'd probably just be ignored so he proceeds to grab some food and sit down on the other side of the room.

Torra walked over to the two new recruits, one of which she had just seen having what she believed to be a nightmare and so the source of the shouting. "Is everything okay ?" She asked quietly

@Skychild @Shinohara

A habit? Like sleepwalking?

Aidan looked at the woman and then back at Günther. His tummy started to grumble again. "I'll grab something to eat. Can i sit here?" He asked as his gaze kept shifting to the counter. The delicious scent in the air drove him crazy.

"I can sleepwalk sometimes... and go ahead..." Günther sat back down, his eyes constantly trying to close themselves.

Sebastian looked over and noticed the girl from the day before joining the pair of recruits and mumbled to himself "Wow, looks like I'm gonna be the outcast of the base." before standing up and tossing his empty tray in the trash and walking past the trio to the cafeteria doors.

Aidan raised an eyebrow when Günther slapped his own cheek. He must have some bad sleep issues... "Alright... I'll be right back." The guy who sat down at the table on the other side of the room walked past them and headed for the exit without saying a word. Well, he doesn't have to get to know everybody in a single day.

He walked to the counter and grabbed an amount of almost everything that was available. His tray got heavier and heavier, until he had to hold it with both hands. He smiled as he returned with the ridiculous tray, sat down at Günther's table and started digging in. He looked at the woman who joined them. "Are you a recruit as well?"

Torra called out after Sebastian as she saw him walking away and then couldnt help staring at the mountain of food on the recruits tray when he returned "Um...yeah. Im assuming you are too ?"

Günther yawned as his eyes closed for a few second before he jerked back and quickly forced his eyes open. He rubbed his eyes and leaned against the table.

His eyes followed the man when she called out to him. Sebastian was his name. "Yes...I arrived here about 15 minutes ago. I think i cought a cold when i walked through the rain. As a Fire Weaver, it wasn't very pleasant." He let out a sigh and watched Sebastian opening the door to leave the cafeteria. His gaze jumped back and forth between the woman and Sebastian. "You know each other?"

Günther kept trying to keep himself awake. He should just go to bed and sleep... He looked like he needed it.

Torra frowned at Gunther as she watched him battle to stay awake before turning her attention back on the recruit talking to her "A fire weaver, nice. And yeah kind of,we met yesterday Im Torra by the way"

Aidan put the fork he was holding aside and reached his hand out for a handshake again. "Aidan. Nice to meet you. What squad are you in?" His attention kept drawing to Günther who tried to stay awake as best as he could, but failed at it pretty badly. "Günther, you should really get some sleep. Why are you trying to stay awake so badly? Do you have nightmares?"

Torra smiled and shook Aidan's hand "Squad 2, you ?" Then turning to Gunther she bit the inside of her cheek "You seem really tired, you need your strength"

Torra seems taken aback by Sebastian's tone "Do you wanna join us, all newbies together ?" She jokes trying to calm the situation.

"Squad 8." He smiled and shook her hand, turning his attention back to Günther. "There's a thing called sleeping pills, you know?"

"Yeah Torra?"

Aidan turned around to see Sebastian standing in front of the door, talking with Torra.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Err.. Sure, I guess. I was just about to go scouting. You know, train some. But i guess it can wait." Sebastian responds as he walks over before asking, "So who're these two?" While pointing at the man who looks as though he could go into a coma, and the other fellow with the mountain of food.

Aura got up and looked around. he was still so tired. He walked out of his office and outside the building. "So many new faces, and Im not making a good impression right now." He walked just outside the wall for a while. He was too tired to see the Nobles till the first one ran him threw. his only thought was fuck. He tapped his earpiece and called threw the intercom system for help. He then collapsed on the ground, hopping they would think him dead long enough for help to arrive.

Torra began to smile again before turning her gaze on Aidan "This is Aidan, squad 8 and i believe this is Gunther" The intercom suddenly went off and Torra frowned "Whats going on ?!"

(sry, was busy on the other thread)

Revnoir sat in his office silently, oblivious to whatever was going on past the thick walls of the room. He quietly coded something while listening to some crazy psycho music as he does on a daily basis.

When he heard the intercom, he hurried off to find Aura and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back