• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"True." She breathed easily, her figure smiling as what appeared to be a mask materialized over her face. "I lead the R&D department, who do you think made those things?" She asked with a smile before a thread sneaked up behind him. It struck like a viper, aiming for the fork between his legs as it rose from the floor, just a the orb floating above once more made a beeline to his chest. His fault for reminding her no one fights fair these days.

Serrina slowly walked over to the Elite reaper. Which growled at her with menceing read eyes. She knelt down on one knee, and put her two fingers underneath its chin. And raised her hand, so that they were eye to eye. It's eyes were cold and unforgiving. She drew her Katana from her back with her other hand, slowly. Placing the tip of it on its core. She looked it in the eyes and nothing seemed to change in them. She weaved her thread around her Katana, before sharply digging it in its stomach, watching the life draining from its eyes before pulling her Katana out and decapitating it, watching its head roll away.

Silsa said:
"True." She breathed easily, her figure smiling as what appeared to be a mask materialized over her face. "I lead the R&D department, who do you think made those things?" She asked with a smile before a thread sneaked up behind him. It struck like a viper, aiming for the fork between his legs as it rose from the floor, just a the orb floating above once more made a beeline to his chest. His fault for reminding her no one fights fair these days.
“Fair Point." He chuckles, but after he sees that Line aiming for his chest again he chuckles again, “Alright, you win, I can't fight a Weaver and expect to win right?”

Torra made her way to the cafeteria and grabbed a plate of food before sitting down. She hadnt yet tested her "abilities" and was waiting for the right time to do so.

"I would at least expect you to try a bit harder." She settled for a soft smile before reappearing beside him, tapping on his armor thrice for good measure. "This would have at least held against a dozen more strikes after all." She shook her head, there really was too little going on for the humans in the Weave, though she could change that through some research, being a weaver herself, she didn't exactly see the need for all those fancy advancements. The Threads themselves were good enough as a platform, why would anyone need more? "I'm sure you're not a solo fighter anyway, so just keep at it."

Revnoir had snuck away from Belle when she looked away from him once and found himself in his office yet again. This time, he wasn't thinking of anything. He just sat on the little couch all leaders had in their office, staring at the things in the room as if he'd never been in the room in his life. His mind was empty, and there were no thoughts to keep him sane.

After picking at her food Torra got up and headed for the squad 2 barracks, glancing all around her she took in every detail of the halls and then started humming to herself.

Günther let out a loud sigh and hung his head low. He then lifted his head up and walked in to sit down on a chair.

Günther closed his eyes and fell asleep in the chair. He hadn't been sleeping much in the last few days.

Torra had arrived in the barracks and quickly glanced in, she thought she someone asleep on the chair but wasnt sure. Turning away she bumped into the corner of cabinet beside her "Damn it" She hissed under her breathe

With nothing else to do, her duel coming to a quick close, she decided to head back to her office. Maybe I should check on the kids. She thought to herself, stopping just before she exited the building to return to her floor. It was strange to be going around when she didn't exactly care anymore, though again, it was a simple way to pass the time before they managed to capture, and then most likely torture Isaac.

"Well hello there." She whispered in a subdued tone as she laid eye on a boy, the male barracks should have been empty, sleeping on a chair. She shook her head in disappointment, this was being much too cliche for her taste. Still, he could very well catch a cold under those conditions, so she stripped herself of her lab coat and laid it over him, the threads the were meshed to make the light garment being her own, pun not intended. She began to walk out, thinking she would talk to him on a later date instead of waking him from slumber.

"This is the boy's room, you know?" She whispered at the girl who jolted as she rammed the wall. "Come, it's this way."

Torra looked up at the female voice and nodded before following her. "I guess its now painfully obvious im new here..." She whispered back

Günther grunted in his sleep and turned his head from one side to the other but he didn't wake up. He didn't seem to be sleeping too well.

"Not exactly as new as you think, the girls are down the hall, though they're probably asleep like the little one in there." She cocked her head towards the door before walking a a short distance towards another. "In here, just don't wake them up and you'll be right as rain." She offered the newbie a thin smile before opening the door for her. "If there is anything else, I'll be in my office in the first floor or the operating room, though for the sake of the latter, you can contact me through intercom."

Torra nodded and smiled back "Thanks, i appreciate it" She then quietly walked across to an empty bed and sat down, rubbing her hands across the quilts she looked back up at the female "Whats your name by the way ?"

"Belle Alkeros, though we can get to know each other in the morning..." She checked with Arcadia, apparently two new recruits have arrived, one male and one female. It was kind of obvious which was which though. "Torra, because you definitely don't look like a Gunther to me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Günther stretched yawned once and stretched his arms. He had apparently woke up. While he was stretching he was leaning a bit too much back and fell down making a loud craching noice.

"... sweet dreams." She whispered, unaware that she said it by reflex before closing the door. She would have gone towards the boy's area again if she didn't catch herself before then, She used to wish the same to Yui at first, then to Xillia when she arrived, and to her entire squad before all this came to pass. She hoped to grow out of sentimentality soon, it was giving her quite the headache. She rushed towards her destination with a blanket in hand, simply wanting the day to end.

"Smooth." She quipped lightly as she witnessed the boy fall flat on his back. That noise wasn't as bad as it could have been, though he didn't look like he was too injured either. "Get some rest, we have an... operation tomorrow." She threw the blanket on the bed, her own coat floating up from it's position on the floor before she crossed her arms. "Not expecting one of the clumsier ones to be working with me, please remedy this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back