• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He looked over at the door when he heard the knock barely through his music. He took his headphones off and stood up, walking towards the door. He paused for a moment, then opened it. He looked at the two standing there.

"According to that guy Kano he is." Sebastian says before looking over to Torra with a slightly worried look.

Quickly turning his head due to the door suddenly opening Sebastian introduces himself, "Hey... My name's Sebastian, Sebastian Pittman. And I think I'm in your squad.. Squad 3."

Last edited by a moderator:
Revnoir glared coldly at the human, scowling. "I guessed as much, did you need something?" He asked, his tone sharp.

"Erm.. I just.. Wanted to introduce myself since we'll probably be working together in the field a lot." Sebastian says intimidated.

Revnoir was holding back from ripping the human to shreds, staring at him for a short moment. He looked him up and down, a little disappointed. This guy probably can't even sneak up on his own damn mother. "Did you need anything worth my time?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Sebastian could tell Revnoir was on the edge of trying to kill him like he did the other weaver. But he knew he'd have no chance at survival so he came up with something to ask in hopes it'd be good enough. "I want to show you my skills... I don't want you thinking I'm completely useless. I joined squad 3 for a reason after all..."

Sebastian then continues and surprises himself with a burst of confidence by saying, "I'll even do the hardest setting Sir." in a brave tone.

He raised an eyebrow. "Show me your skills..? You do realize there's no point, right? Hardest setting is something I can't even do. You expect me to see you as a person after what happens to you?" He said, unimpressed.

"You obviously dont see me as one right now.. So what's there to lose for you or me?" Sebastian boldly says impressed with himself before adding, "Scared I'll do better than you think??" obviously standing up for himself.

Revnoir sighed. "Look, I couldn't care less about you. If you want to try, go ahead, but don't expect me to drag you to the med bay." He grumbled, slipping out of his office. "So you wanted to try the simulation?"

"I didn't expect you to do anything if I get hurt, all I want you to do is watch, and decide whether I really am a waste of your time or not. I just don't plan on having you think nothing of me without at least trying to prove myself." Sebastian says while walking towards the training room.

Sebastian walks into the training room and asks Revnoir "I'm assuming you know the code for the harder simulation?" while pulling out two combat knives and dual wielding them.

Revnoir glared at Sebastian for a long minute before typing in the long code that kept newbies from getting themselves killed. He could care less. The code was accepted, and the simulation started when Revnoir stepped out of the boundaries.

(You're gonna need to tell me what happens in the simulation)

Sebastian took a slow look around to gather his wits and observe his surroundings to find out the best way to do this. pulls on his grip gloves and walks over to the walls and tests them on the cold metal.

Almost immediately, a Noble Reaper appeared and so did an Elite. They both went after Sebastian, their Threads threatening to stab straight through him. They screamed as they got closer, trying to intimidate the human.

(I got this >uO)

(Ill do like half the simulation then get hurt and get up and kill like one more thing then stop. So all together like 5 kills then im done. Aight?)

Hearing the screams and being determined not to let them scare him, Sebastian instantly puts his gloves to use and climbs 6 feet up the wall and uses his strong legs to push off and land right behind the reapers. Using his dual combat knives he stabs both into the Noble's back, severing the spine and paralyzing its upper body causing it to fall over and bleed out. He then cuts two Threads coming at him from the Elite and a third grazes his shoulder. He feels an immense pain from the small cut but refuses to back down and jumps to the side as a fourth stabs at him just barely missing his skin and instead cutting a small hole in the forearm of his shirt. He proceeds to throw the knife in his right hand and watches as it hits the reaper right in it's throat, killing it.

(Well.. What is the simulation gonna comprise of?)

(Also, wanna pm me how the ranks of Reapers go)

(mmkay well what you did before is impossible for your rank so let's say the simulation goes up difficulties as you go. The nobles were actually Grunts (that's all you would be able to do that easily))

Revnoir watched, still unimpressed. None of this really stood out.

The Grunts and Elite disappeared, and more started to appear. There were eight grunts now, and two elites.

"I'm torn between feeling disappointed and relieved that you're taking out your frustrations on a child." Belle drawled from the wall of the training room, watching carefully as the newbie did as newbies did and tried much too hard to impress a man that by now could feel nothing more than hate and resentment.

He was a human armed with knives, she should have been a tad bit impressed to see him tear into reapers without a tinge of fear, if she hadn't already seen Yui pull of as much with a sword, back when they were still younger than the child before her. Yui never really did rely on the Thread as much as she did, when her entire research and fighting style revolved around abusing the inner workings of her glowing strands.

She filed that thought for another time, instead opting to watch Revnoir for a reaction when she walked into the room and made her presence known. She had warned him that she would come for him after she was done, and while it took quite a while to finish the construction, or renovation of the office without Joel's help, she had managed to do just that. She had heard of Cinder, he was a guy for some reason, and how he returned to snap the grieving man out of his berserker state and frowned. She was supposed to do that, or at least get a taste of what he could do before trying to deliberately end him, that is if he still, for some strange reason refused to talk.

"I know of his location." She stated plainly, no smile, no cheer, just cold information. He would know what came next anyway.

Revnoir, without giving Belle so much as a glance, spoke sharply. "You wanted information on what Project Grim Reaper is, right? Ask me some questions, I won't hold back on the answers." He said, grinning a bit. He was going to reveal everything, no matter how embarrassing. He'd tell her everything about Scourge, about Grim, and about the Reapers. He knew it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back