• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akashi meandered down the hall, peeking inside each of the training rooms upon reaching them. As he was not interested in sparring at the current time, he decided to ignore them and move on. He finally stopped by the lounge and entered, somewhat hesitantly. If there was anyone inside, he failed to notice them.

Günther shook his head and continued to walk towards the stairs to get up to third floor barracks.

"My names Sebastian Pittman, I'm in squad 3. Stealth squad." he says before pulling out a throwing knife and playing with it. "What'd you think of them?"

Torra Ashwood

Torra glances at Sebastian's hands as he plays with the knife before turning and look at the space where the 2 weavers spared. "They were amazing and very powerful" Torra looks back up at Sebastian "What about you, what type are you ?"

"Erm... Im not a weaver, I'm human, like you." Sebastian says with an embarrassed look and scratches his head while looking down.

Revnoir regained consciousness not long after losing it, and sat up in one of the hospital beds in the med bay. He knew exactly what happened, slumping back down onto the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he mumbled words to himself. "So how will Cinder deal with it if I told him she's..." He couldn't say it. He wanted to just forget about all of it. He lost yet another close relationship, and another person at that. "That bastard..." He grumbled, closing his eyes. He could remember clearly everything they've ever been though. Fighting over Xillia was something they did often. Now they're going to be fighting over who she loved more, not that it wasn't obvious.

Torra Ashwood

Torra's jaw clenches for a second before relaxing again "Sorry...i didnt mean to...well yeah" Torra looks down at her hands and starts fiddling with her nails "And im not human, im a weaver. Just a new one"

While Cinder got his wounds patched up, Revnoir was let out of the med bay after being checked that everything was working properly. He left the room, feeling annoyed from his mild headache. He looked around, and saw the two down the hall talking.

@Songbird500 @ColeTurtle

Sebastian's face flushes from embarrassment from his mistake and says, "Oh... I'm sorry.. I- I didn't know. I should go..." He then starts walking away to hide his embarrassment because of how shy he is.

Torra Ashwood

Torra quickly stands up after Sebastian and calls out to him "Hey wait, i didnt mean to upset you if thats what ive done" Torra then looks down the hall and sees another guy watching both her and Sebastian and unknowingly frowns at him.

Sneaking bites of an apple he found somewhere in the room, Akashi spots Revnoir heading down the hall, where Akashi came to the lounge from. Curious, he decided to follow him. He made no effort to stay inconspicuous, but he was quiet enough as not to disturb the other too much.

Revnoir sighed, and slouched a bit. He waltzed by the girl, walking down the hall and passing Sebastian. As the Leader of the stealth Squad, he easily noticed he was being followed and frowned. He looked around and looked at Akashi. "Did you need something?"

Torra watched the guy walk past her and kept her gaze on him as he walked down the hall. She then turned her attention back onto Sebastian and started smiling again trying to relax him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastian sighs and regains his composure, "Alright.. I'm fine now, I think that was my squad leader" he says

Torra continued smiling "Good, im glad" She then glanced back at the guy that just walked past "Really ?"

Akashi held his hands up, stepping back. "Ah, I'm sorry. I'm new-ish. I was only exploring the building," he replied calmly.

Torra raised her eyebrow still standing beside Sebastian but now watching the original guy and another having a somewhat heated discussion "I can see why"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back