• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The man arrived at the barracks and looked at the door for a few seconds before knocking on the door.

(I'll disapear for an hour now)

Serrina usually hated to talk about it but she felt bad for leaving him in the dark about it. "After the reapers struck my dad grew paranoid, he murdered my mom in front of me and then tried to strangle me." She swallowed.

"I see. Im sorry to hear that. Iwill make shure nothing hurts you again." Aura said calmly with a serious look on his face.

Serrina nodded. "I think I'm gonna go train, from yesterday, I'm gonna need it."

Last edited by a moderator:
( Just checking ) The man decided to open the door and just enter. He looked around once inside.

The man sighed as he saw no one inside and decided he should get to know the base so he went for a stroll through the corridors.

"No not at all" she said calmly and gently. She got up and went for the training room, she turned around at Aura. When they got there. "We're do we began?"

Cinder walked down the halls, staring at his pages. Squad 8. He passed the training room that Revnoir was in, and he heard the combat simulation. He peeked in to see who was fighting, and could barely recognize the Shadow Weaver. He instantly felt like murdering the man infront of him.

The man came down to the first floor and walked into one of the training rooms. It was empty and the man looked at the equipment in the room.

"So i want you to use your threads to make a weapon. Try a mace. Make it sollid." Aura said, forming one with his own.

Cinder decided to forme his massive mallet with his Threads, and grinned, He'd catch Revnoir by surprise. He darted forwards, canceling the simulation by entering, and swung at the tall raven haired other, who's gaze snapped onto Cinder. Revnoir swung his scythe, parrying Cinder's attack and sending the platinum haired man stumbling backwards and losing his balance. The impact made a loud cracking noise, as Cinder's mallet was instantly damaged. Revnoir's scythe was chipped, but not as badly as the Fire Weaver's weapon.

The man who heared the loud noice immediately ran towards the source room of it.

"What's happening?!" He shouts as he enters.

When Gunther entered, all that was seen was Cinder and Revnoir parrying each and every strike thrown at each other. They kept damaging their weapons, but regenerating them and ignoring the loss of threads and the pain. Revnoir was using Hysteria, which made him faster and stronger, so Cinder would be ripped to shreds if they weren't stopped. Cinder started to struggle to keep up, barely dodging and blocking the attacks from the long since lost control Shadow Weaver

"Okay." The threads started to weave into something but turned into a half solid baseball bat and then disintegrated.,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back