• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aura looked up at her when he heard her stir. he came over and set a fresh cup of coffee in front of her. "Morning." He said. "You ok?"

"Yeah..Yeah I am" She said smiling faintly. She reached over and grabbed the mug, "Thanks for the coffee... And letting me sleep in your chair." She said laughing a little.

"They got the Mind thread out. From what i understand, he is recovering." Aura said.

Last edited by a moderator:
A loud banging could be heared from the main entrance. Some one was knocking on the door pretty hard.

A man stood there, clad in a long lab coat and brown shoes. His hair was messy and he looked like he had not taken a shower in a few days. "Yes... Is this the Weave base?" He scratched the back of his head as he spoke.

Aura looked at them. "Squad Two. Reserch And Development. Squad Leader Belle." Aura said. he pulled a map from his coat and handed it to the man. "Floor 3. report to your barracks." Aura said as he walked past and to the wall, hopping over and grabbing the violen.

He then hoped over the wall and headed back to his office. Once inside, he handed Serrina her violen. "Here ya go."

Last edited by a moderator:
The man grabbed the map and looked at it for a while before heading towards the stairs, climbing up to the third floor.

"Oh my god thank you so much, it's my only memory I have of my mot- Thank you" she said happily, smiling. She cut of her other words, not wanting to reveal anything about her past.

Revnoir was in the training room, slashing away at the false Reapers. They were all Elites. His scleras were pitch black, as if his threads were slithering underneath the surface. His irises glowed yellow, and he moved extremely quickly. He slammed the back of his scythe into one of the Reapers, sending it hurtling towards one of the walls. He had speed, attentiveness, and power all at once. That was what the surgery did for him. He was a monster like this, and nobody would doubt it.

(I'll try being on during lunch but I'll be slow, so yeah... PLUS I'm bringing my computer to civics, dunno if I can sneak some posts in during that tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back