• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir stayed in the training room, knowing he wouldn't be able to bear being in the Med Bay for a long time. He stood up from one of the benches and decided he should blow off a little steam with their shiny new Reaper fighting simulation. He went into the third training room, nobody there, so he started up the program that made false Reapers appear and attack.

zen went back to practicing his technique and thinking about the one he had thought of earlier . he wanted to add more weight to his sword without reforging it again it would have to stay light for the ice slice technique to work. zen hypothesized that if he accumulated a large amount of his threads on one point of the sword he could create a larger blade of ice

Aura paced around the medbay while the docters took care of kano. He didnt like this at all. Two deaths already... and now possably a third..?

As the simulation started, Revnoir formed his scythe as he did in every other kind of combat. A few passing guards looked in, all grinning. They knew just how amazing Revnoir looked when fighting, as if he were doing it subconsciously.

Akashi wandered around the main hall, bored out of his mind. He had been lingering around the building for quite some time now, but he didn't feel like starting any conversations—he would most likely get in trouble, which he did not want. Then again, he didn't really feel like training or fighting Reapers either, so he wasn't left with much of a choice. He heaved a sigh, adjusting the red bobby-pins in his hair.

Kano was put on a table and became unconscious from laughing gas. The doctors then pulled out the thread and extinguished it. They started surgery on the ear and head and such.

Yuriko couldn't hear the Saryn over the P.A. Because of her blasting music and headset. She spun her Glaive on her hand. Suddenly something came to her. She should name her main weapon!

"Hmm... What should I call it... Ah Hah!!!! Equinox!"

Yuriko shouted out loud. She faked threw it around, still having her glaive in her hand. Suddenly her hand slipped suprisingly and the glaive went flying and bounced around the hallways somehow avoiding all doorways. Yuriko chased after the speedy glaive around the first floor.

Aura sighed and walked to the training room and when in. no sooner than he did there was a glaive comming at his face

"Aura-san! Dodge it!"

Yuriko was chasing after the glaive desperately. She didn't want to harm anyone at all. She kept throwing her threads at the glaive but they kept going short and by the time they extended a bit more, the glaive bounced another way.

Aura acted on instinct alone. his threads coated his hand as he switly caught it just a second from his face. "Oh Shit!"

Yuriko stopped and dropped on the ground gasping for air. She was running for a while which wore her our tons.

"T-thanks..."

"Just worn out... Thats all..."

Yuriko puffed out. She stood back up slowly. She leaned against the wall. For some reason running around for an hour was more stressful than doing glaive battle techniques.

"N-no............

Yes... It did... I'm sorry Aura-san..."

Yuriko bowed apologetically. She sighed in disappointment to herself.

"Its fine. You didnt mean to let it slipp after all." Aura said with a faint smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
"C-can i have my Equinox b-back please? I'm sorry if that was rude..."

She slowly reached for the weapon still in Aura's hand.

Aura snapped back to reality and realized he was still holding her weapon. "Oh...Sorry. here..." Aura says as he gives it back to her.

It was getting dark but Serrina continued to play until it seemed to fly out of her hands. Assuming she dropped it, she jumped to the outside, and drew her katana. She walked until she found her violin perched on a rock. She picked it up, and looked around suspiciously, seeing nothing she started to walk back. Until she felt a thread weave around her ankle. She turned around and tried to cut it, but seemed to be doing no damage.

She fell to the ground in her back and looked ahead, trying to sit up. She saw three normal reapers and a Elite reaper, which had its thread along her ankle. She started yelling for help in the comm, although it came out in static breaked words. And the reapers were closing in, readying their threads for kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura heard everything through the mic, including her playing. She forgot to mute it. Aura rushed outside, jumped he wall, and slashed at the reapers thread with his own, causing it to drop Serrina. Aura then scooped her up and threw up a wall of his own threads and jumped back over the wall. he yelled at a few guards, who ran to fight the reapers. he kept repeting to her that she was ok.

Serrina was in hysterics, she had never really been one to cry, but being that close to death had really scared her, and she also cried tears of relief.

"Shhhhh...... Its ok. Ive got you and those damn reapers wolnt touch you again. I will keep you safe." Aura told her

Serrina sobs quieted into sma tears them into nothing. Auras words reassured her and she felt safe again.

(Sorry guys I gotta go early, got school soon)

Aura took her to his office e, sat her in his chair, and sat in one of the other chairs and lay back to get some rest. ( have fun and goodnight. I'm a get some sleep now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back