• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kazu Kun](Didn't i say I'm invisible? My threads made me invisible? You can just see the yo yo.)

[/QUOTE]
(You cant make yourself completely invisible at your level. Yes you can bend light to appear almost invisible, but only LWers of Scourge's level or Lucio's level can -did I forget the new LWs name already?-)

Revnoir stayed silent, his mind rifling through his thoughts faster than ever. He didn't seem to pay attention to what was going on.

(Kk sorry got carried away again xP)

Kano sighes like usual and smiles. He stretches then walks to the door.

"Well... Good fight Aura! I need a better weapon... More flashy!!"

He runs off to the barracks childish and browses around the weapons like a kid in a candy store.

Xillia was following Scourge around, and they seemed to be talking about what kind of Thread she would be having. "If you want the least risky, I'd suggest Wind Threads. Would that be alright?" Scourge asked, his smile evident in his tone. "It'll do, as long as I can help kill the Reapers." Xillia said with an excited smile. Scourge had what seemed to be a legal document in his hand, with a pen between his fingers. He checked a box on the paper, Xillia not paying much attention and blindly trusting the man.

Joel was relieved the match could end before someone would be sent to the med bay unconscious, or worse. It wasn't that Joel disapproved of rough play, nor of people dying in fact. However the idea of threads being cut made him wince, kind of like how to a human, hearing about someone's vein or nerve being cut causes them to wince. Joel imagine sit would not have been a pretty affair. Then he wonders why the base would keep anti-thread weapons at all. The previous one evidently did not, were weavers a problem here? The tower of muscles sighs, and stands up from his spot in the bleachers, stretching out, before coming down and exiting the training area.

Scourge was checking things off on the page, and Xillia looked fairly happy but also had an evident gloom around her whole figure. "Then we'll have everything ready by tonight. Is that alright?" He asked, looking back at Xillia. She nodded.

Xillia smiled, and she hurried off excitedly. Finally..! I can finally be an important part in this war! She thought to herself, and disappeared from sight.

Scourge was looking over the page, sneering under his featureless mask. "How long do you plan on watching me, Aura? It's not as if I'm against you trying to find information, but please don't beat around the bush. You'll ever get anything done that way." He said, still looking at his page.

He chuckled, looking at the Shadow Weaver now. "Well it always depends on what kind of information. What were you hoping to learn about?" He asked, his eyes bright with amusement.

"Many things..." Aura said choosing his words carefuly, "Id like to be able to unlock my full potential quickly." What Aura didnt say was that he wanted to know what Scourge had planned for revnoir. and what he had to do with grim.

"You're a terrible liar, Aura. What do you really want to know? Don't worry about me getting angry or anything, there's no consequences for the truth here." He said, knowing that Aura was hiding something. He wouldn't stand for secrets, which made him one of the biggest hypocrites in history.

"Fine. What are your plans for revnoir? I know you have some. You sliped up that day he got hurt. Most would simply pay no mind to what you said, but its been gnawing at me for a while." Thats part of it anway. it seemed the least likely to get him killed, anyway.

Scourge just laughed. "He's so secretive! He never told you about his surgery? You should know by his title as guinea pig, he was helping me with an experiment. Did it worry you that much?" He asked, still laughing a bit. "Are your questions answered?"

"I would like my first one answered as well if its no trouble. Also, Reapers are stronger than weavers. that being said, why dont they just mass together and attack the compound and wipe us out? We are in the middle of their territory." Aura said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My plans for Revnoir? I told you, he's my little test, I wouldn't do anything to get him killed." He said, giving out a soft sigh after laughing. "And as for why the reason why Reapers aren't attacking us is... They're probably too busy planning their attack plans to actually attack. They're much smarter than you give them credit for."

"Ah, right, sorry! To become stronger maybe you should try training with one of the Squad Leaders. Unless you want to try what we had done to Revnoir?" He asked, a huge grin hiding behind his mask.

"We enhanced his abilities. It's a little hard to explain but you can now compare him to a berserker. His Threads are more like a Reaper's now." He explained, his eyes full of mischief.

"He'll be strong enough to at least stand a chance against the strongest Reapers. He's far above my level of strength now." He said, saying the word 'Reaper' specially. "Are you considering it?" He was trying to pressure the Weaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back