• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"still in the dinning hall." Aura said, knowing what he must be thinking. Aura falls into step behind him. (Ik just what u mean. i hate them too.)

After a couple minutes, in the training area swinging the scindo axe around, Kano got tired. He went back to the mess hall grabbing fish and more fish, then going back to the table he was at eating like a vacuum with chopsticks.

Revnoir walked up to Xillia, frowning. She saw him as he walked in, and was instantly a little scared of what her significant other might say.

"Xillia are you seriously planning on becoming a Weaver?" He asked, his eyes noticeably scary. It was obvious he was angry about this.

Rev frowned, glaring at Aura. "You know first-hand how dangerous it is for someone like her to have the surgery, so don't give me excuses..!" He said sharply, and Xillia just stayed quiet.

"I know im just saying dont be so hard on her! She obviously loves you. She was in tears with worry when you left to find that little girl who happend to be a reaper, and what happend? You got wounded worse than noobs. See it from HER point of veiw. Im against her doing it to, but i can at least understand it, so i will suport her if it be her choice."

He just grumbled in annoyance, ruffling his hair around. "Xillia I refuse to allow it. I'm not letting you take that risk." He said, then looked over at her. "Look, I get it that you worry about me, and I wouldn't ask for anything more than that, but I don't want you risking your life for the chance to help me. You will die be it from the surgery or from the Reapers."

Xillia nodded, looking at the ground. "I know, but..! I hate just running around doing errands! I'm not making any changes as I am now, I want to become a Weaver! I'll get the least dangerous Threads, as long as it's something!"

Revnoir growled. "I said no, Xillia! Now drop the subject already. And Aura? Don't you dare give her any ideas." He growled before leaving, clenching and unclenching his fist systematically as he walked out of the room.

Joel was one of those kinds of people, that despite having a thousand and one quirks, that despite being a tattooed giant, was very easily lost in a crowd or forgotten. This normally worked to his advantage, as it meant he could repeatedly leave a large scale conversation to get food or do something involving dimmed lights and a brightly lit computer screen. Those precious otomes. Not that he's done so lately. In fact, one of the last reminders of such activities was the T-shirt with the otome logo on it.

Joel blinks, awoken from his daydream by Sayla this time around. "Oh. Uhh. Huh? Yes! I mean, yes I was there. You ran into me, I think." Literally. At least the two of you don't share that wonder-twin power. "I think I said my name already, but just in case, I'm Joel." He bows his head, revealing that kanji symbol on his neck. He looks around the room, seeing Belle had left and now several patrons were gossiping about her, Revnoir had entered and left, Aura was now slumped on the floor, and the lone recruit, Sunn, sitting at an empty table nearby. The mess hall reminds him of an old bar he used to know.

Kano finished up eating and put his tray away. When walking back to the walls to look around, he spots Revnoir, Xillia, and Aura, arguing. He finds out that Xillia wants to fight, so Kano grabs a sniper rifle from the barrack and returns to Xillia and from behind, he pokes her with the back of the gun.

"You can use this instead of being a weaver! Helps us a lot and you won't get harmed!"

Joel continues to stare at the slumped over Aura, wondering why the lost twin was more concerned over trivial talk with him than helping her own brother. Joel was uncomfortable in small-talk, but seems stoic enough to reply. "Uh. I'm alright. You?" Rarely having much to say leaves Joel with that feeling of social awkwardness. He resists that urge to ask her about her training and what would compel a weaver to go alone, running, without actually paying attention to where she was going. Instead, he continues to look impassive.

"So um.... what kind of weaver are you...? Im Ice." She said, obviousy grasping at straws for something to say.

Joel almost jumps out of his seat, runs over to Kano, and beats him to the ground.

"Light-weaver!" One of the rare times he will ever raise his voice. "That is a weapon. That is a gun. Never point a gun at another person, let alone touching someone with it. Even if it seems unloaded, or if it's not facing the barrel." He speaks rather calmly, despite looking tense. "If that one that just left caught you just now, I doubt he would have been as gentle as I'm being now. Don't make me raise my voice again." Joel says this with a sternness unseen as of yet.

Aura Finaly looked and saw the new person in the room, overhearing her question. Glad for something to do, he walked over." What squad?" he asked

"What? I'm helping someone... Is that wrong? I want to help Xillia... All she does is run back and forth, back and forth. Let her have a chance. Anyways i poked her with the stock not the barrel."

He said annoyed

Joels sudden tenceness and yell were enough to make Sayla jump back in suprise, causing her to hide behind a table as instinct.

Joel waits for Kano to respond, before calmly saying. "It is not wrong to help her. In fact, I approve of helping her realize her potential. " He waits a moment for it to sink into the light-weaver recruit. When Kano was ready to hear the rest, Joel continues. "Do not poke anyone with a gun. Ever. No matter what part of it. " He assumes Kano was untrained with guns, at least professionally. "If you really want to help her, you can. I am not trying to be mean to you. Instead of this, however, take her to the armory. Let her choose her own gun and model, if that is what she truly wants. Everyone has a different feel, one size, does not fit all." He said his words carefully and quietly.

Xillia was hiding her face. "Get it away from meeee..! I don't ever want to use one of those ever again!" She squeaked, obviously either scared or anxious

Aura looks back and sees what just happend. he takes a pouch out of his threnchcoat, and thows it to her.

"some explosive knives set to a detonater. keep them and use them."

"Hey... A sniper doesn't go up close... So she won't die... So why not?"

He stared at Joel then to Xillia. He heard her remark.

"Hmm..? Why not huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back