• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xillia caught the knives and held them close. Not even Revnoir knew why she could stand knives if she couldn't be around guns. "I told you, please don't have that near me..!" She said shakily to the Light Weaver.

Obviously Kano did not hear Joel. "Not all rifles are the same, recruit. I told you once before, if it Is a path she wants, then she could go to the armory with you, and pick out a weapon that she wants to use and is comfortable with. The gunslinger is not a path for everyone, let her make her own decisions. She is an adult, afterall. " Joel relaxes completely, hoping any little bit of this would get through to Kano.

He sighed, annoyed though a bit relieved. He didn't want to be hit in the head from behind.

"Try throwing knives or such since you don't like this or maybe a bow and arrow or a crossbow."

Kano kept listing all old timey weapons.

(Brb)

Joel gets up, walking over to wherever they had the coffee machines. He disappears for quite some time, before returning to his seat with a white Styrofoam cup filled with hot tea. Not coffee at all, just plain, old fashioned, tea. Although, he secretly added in his gourmet ingredient to the tea. Many, many packets of confection sugar. He drinks more than half of it in a single gulp, and sighs. He almost forgot to answer poor Sayla's question.

"Metal Weaving."

Sayla slowly comes out of her hiding place, Blushing because of how she had reacted to his yelling. She hoped he had not noticed. "Metal Weaving...? Never heard of it."

Joel offers the girl a faint smile to let her know it was okay. "It's not a common thread-type." He thinks for a moment, about leaving it at that, or going into greater detail. What kind of details could he really give her, though? Most of what was known about weaving in general was shady, at best, let alone these more outlandish types of threads, like light, shadow, metal, or mind. "One of the people operating on me said metal-weaving has the lowest survival rate." He recalls seeing his own threads in action "I'm not sure if that's true. However, it's also not a flashy thread. Anything a metal-weaver can do, any other weaver can too. The difference is, metal-weavers have far superior armor and weapons, while lacking the flash and awe that comes with being a weaver of another kind." He decides to share some of the rumors. "One rumor claims it's more expensive, while another says the material is very limited." He continues. "I dunno, honestly. It's a really slow thread to have, so maybe any weaver that you would have met with it died already. Maybe it's just unappealing, compared to throwing fireballs, or using clouds of smoke, or having shadowy tendrils." Joel shrugs, sighing.

Considering how long it has been since it was last quiet, Yui finally decided to end her self-training session. The session itself had been prolonged due to external obstacles which kept her from achieving satisfying results, but what else can be done there? People seem to be quite perky this particular morning, and she can only imagine how the rest of the day will turn out. She could no longer hear certain voices, or rather, a single voice, so she reckoned now would be the best time to slip in then slip out of the dining hall. Besides, there are several issues which need to be addressed, particularly with other Squad Leaders, and maybe with those who were involved.

After wiping herself dry and not bothering to change her clothes, the commander made her way to the dining hall. She caught sight of the group of familiar faces, some unfamiliar, and walked over after getting her small late of food. She was unsure of what was going on, but she didn't plan to join their circle at the moment. "Good morning." She greeted. Her eyes met with Joel's and whilst remembering hearing his voice just a bit earlier, said, "Hope you're enjoying yourself."

After that, Yui turned to Xillia. "Xillia," she called. "Have you an idea where Revnoir or Belle went?"

Xillia shook her head, taking a peek at the knives Aura gave her. "No idea, and I almost hope I don't run into either of them. More so Revnoir..."

"Anyways... Back to axe swinging!"

Kano shouted lifting the 80 pound axe as if it is 20 pounds.

"Bwahhahahahahah!!!!"

Kano stomped outside laughing his heart out. However he got distracted by curiosity of what is happening outside of the base. Though after walking a couple yard he became bored, like a child. He came to realize something. Suddenly Kano ran off back to where everyone is.

"Hey! Anyone know where Ayame-Senpai is!?"

He started to worry, where is the squad leader of squad 7 it kept rushing through his head. He dropped his axe which sliced a half foot into the ground.

Aura shuttered visably. something wasnt right. He seemed to become verry watchful of others, he was obviously disterbed by something.

"she is out on a solo mission Kano" Aura said.

"I-it's been so long though... I'm feeling scared and anxious. What if she died..?!"

Kano gasped a bit worried but hysterically. He grabbed his axe and put it back on his back.

Joel smiled and waved at Yui. "The tea is good." He has settled back into his old self, he still has his duffel bag near him and the table, so either he has just been carrying It around with him this whole time, or he never found the squad 13's barracks.

Aren't you English, why'd you call her senpai. This thought ran through Joel's head. Judging by the 'senpai' connotation, it was likely a squad leader he was referring to. He nods in agreement with Aura.

"She is fine. Im shure of it. besides, we have some more pressing problems." Aura said.

"Kano, Joel. Follow me. We need to talk." Aura said with a serious expresion.

Joel blinks, pointing to Aura's sister, Sunn, and to Yui. "You should probably bring a squad leader with you if you plan on saying something important, yeah? Plus, there's a pretty small group here already"

Yui inwardly sighed. "I see," she muttered, looking away. To be expected, of course. She looked at Joel and smiled back, saying, "I'm glad." When Kano returned to the scene, Yui furrowed her brows. It hasn't been that long, has it? Ayame must leave a good impression on her recruits. At that thought, Yui lightly coughed. "Aura's right. I wouldn't worry about Ayame," Yui said. "Focus on yourself, she wouldn't be happy if she heard her recruits were slacking off." She breathed. "Well then—"

Yui began to walk off, with the others about to leave as well, but before leaving, she hesitantly turned back to look at Joel. She pretty much left him on his own yesterday. Completely new and unknowing of where the barracks are. A good squad leader, eh? Yui visibly hesitated, but called out, "Joel. Meet me in my office, sometime. We have some things to discuss." And with a wink, of which she would deem would be the most awkward and strangest thing she had ever done at this facility for the sake of being a "good squad leader", she left to look for Revnoir and went to where he most likely would be.

Yet, at the sound of her title, she stopped and turned to look at Aura. But how she longed to get out of their sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano gained a weird thought at the sight of Yui's wink at Joel. He chuckled a bit soon a short laugh.

"I wonder what things Yui.?! Hahahah!"

He walked to Aura and cracked his knuckled just because.

"So.. What you need?"

"Not here. too many ears i dont yet trust with this." Aura said.

Joel, Kano, and Yui. They were all there with him yesterday. they all saw it. he knew that he could trust the three of them with this information.

Joel excuses himself from his previous conversation with Salya, he inwardly hopes that he isn't being too rude, but at least this gets him away from having conversation. Maybe Salya will start talking to Sunn. Joel leaves the table, slinging his massive duffel bag, rather expertly, around his back. It was almost as tall as him, and Joel was over six feet. The metal-weaving giant walks forward towards Aura, quiet again.

After taking a second to regain her composure for her definite mistake, she faced the group with her usual intensity. She shot a glare at Kano and turned to Aura. Completely disregarding her earlier attempt to be a cool leader, or whatever, Yui nearly growled, "I hope neither of you have forgotten how to properly address me." She sighed. "I was hoping to speak with the other Squad Leaders about what I think you are thinking about, but alright."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kano snickered childly. This was his usual self, an immature energetic kid who was 17. He was still not an adult and couldn't drink. He wanted to try sake when able to but he isn't old enough. Like he his, he had his joyful grin while following the three.

"I wonder I wonder I wonder..."

Kano kept saying to himself. Playing the what if game to himself.

Aura walks with the others following onto the empty rooftop. he then turns to them. "sSorry for all the walking. gotta make shure we arent over heard."

Joel offers a bittersweet smile to Aura, shifting form one foot to the other. He hated being the bearer of bad news, but speaks nonetheless. "You know. It's likely they have security cameras or audio recorders here. If not everywhere, at least in many spots. Especially if Scourge is here." He assumed the leader of Weave would have some sort of security around his own building, afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back