• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"We don't need anything done right now, but I'm sure you could find something to do. Why not ask Scourge for something to do?" He asked, crossing his arms.

(Scourge, if you haven't read the character pages, is the head of Weave (*^*) find him in his office)

Scourge sat in his office, mumbling to himself. He looked up at the man at his door, and waved a little. "Hello~ Did you need something?" He asked, his mask hiding his sickening smile.

Scourge just laughed. "For work, huh?" He asked, giggling like a schoolgirl. "Did Revnoir send you?" He couldn't seem to stop laughing.

Scourge bursts out laughing. "You do know what he just did, right..?! He only sent you to me because he didn't want to deal with another Shadow Weaver!" Scourge said, still laughing uncontrollably. Why he found this so funny is a mystery till this day

"He hates just about everyone. Don't take it personally. He's also a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to his own type of Weaver." He said, slowly giggling the laughter away. "Poor guy, you didn't expect anything like this huh?"

Scourge stood up, still giggling for some incomprehensible reason. "Alright, now to give you some work. Why don't you give my assistant a hand? She should be running errands, but I'll warn you not to get too close to her or Mr. Stick-Up-His-Ass will hunt you down." He said, his eyes full of mischief.

"Her name's Xillia, and she's human. She's fairly short, so you'll find her right away if nobody's towering over her." He said, stretching a bit and yawning.

"As I said, she's running errands, she'll be just about everywhere at once, she's a quick little squirrel." He said jokingly, giving her weird names.

Scourge looks at Ayame. "Time for..? Elaborate, I'm not a genius. Oh wait... I am." He joked, giggling at his terrible jesting ability.

Aura freezes in place and puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Yes Ma'am!" he says in a lighthearted maner

Last edited by a moderator:
Scourge slowly stopped laughing. "Right, right, ok, I just forgot what time it would be at. I'll go find Xillia, Aura. You find the poor doctor who married this witch." He grumbled under his breath, walking past Ayame into the hallways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back