• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Carpenter nodded and accepted the ammo from K'bain. He looked over at Ayame with her cores and it hit him...

"Oh dam... I destroyed all my cores... Shit."

“At least you got some, even though there, we'll, ruined, I barely even bothered to get them, all that mattered is that we all live, after, all lives are more valuable than cores, right?” He chuckles..

Carpenter looked glumly at his collection of burnt and slightly crushed cores.

"Dammit. They better not deduct my pay for this."

The bus arrived in the housing part of Guelph, where the civilians would be found not to far off. The bus was stopped infront of the house the distress call was from when Scourge received it earlier that day. "We're here. Remember. Don't do anything heroic, we're only here to evacuate the civilians got it?" Revnoir said, the doors opening.

Comet sighed. "Yeah, good point. I only got like 4 or 5..." She said, disappointed in herself. "...That was intense..." She said randomly, as if it weren't already a known fact.

"Yeah! Its okay that you didn't get any your main objective was staying alive and now its to save those civilians and if they die we won't be so forgiving."

She sends a nervous look towards Revnoir.

"Plus, it'll be bad on your record since this is your first mission so..."

"Yes Mom!" Carpenter said to Revnior as he got off the bus, loading some slugs into his shotgun and keeping lookout.

Revnoir glared at Carpenter. "If I were your mother I'd have committed suicide long ago." He walked up to the house door, listening carefully for what was going on inside.

"There's a Reaper near the entrance. Not sure how many are elsewhere, so I need you to take a few of the idiots and go in through the back. I'll go in the front with a few, ok?" Revnoir said, but it wasn't an order. Revnoir was an equal to Ayame, and he knew that. He placed one of his weird claw things for a hand on the doorknob, looking at Ayame for her answer.

Carpenter smacks K'bain on the shoulder and gives him an annoyed look. "This isn't the time." He whispered. He stood between the bus and the building, waiting to see what would happen next.

K'bain fails to scare Ayame, he then head to the back of the house to check..

There he sees nothing but an empty backyard, so he proceeds inside through the back door..

Revnoir kicked down the front door, his Threads searching for the Reaper, who came out and attacked seconds after hearing the door hit the ground. He held it to a wall with the threads. He ripped the core out with his claw and went to find the civilians.

“Hello?, Any one here?” He utters while slowly opening the door, the door creates a creeping sound, a sound of horror, the kitchen is painted with blood, trails of it leads to the living room, Wow, they must had hell of a party full of ketchup, he mutters sarcastically..

Surprised by Revnoirs door slamming like Cool Aid Man, he proceeds to the living room, he sees Revnoir killing a Reaper...

Revnoir runs into K'bain while trying to find the civilians, and gives him a glare. "Find them yet?" He asked, a little annoyed at how long this was taking as well as worried that the civilians might not be alive, and that he might not survive Scourge's anger when they got back.

Ayame ran into the house and proceeded upstairs once she was sure they had the downstairs covered.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

A reaper clawing at a door leapt at her and she ripped its chest open and grabbed its core.

She runs toward the door and knocks hard and fast.

"Hello? We are here to rescue you! Hello?"

Soon she ran out of patience and kicked the door down.

It was a bthroom and in the bathtub she found two children and a woman.

"They're up here!"

Revnoir heard her and hurried over, all of his threads disappearing causing his claws to make way to normal hands. He walked into the room, his aggressive manners now gone and replaced by kind, trustable and harmless. He gave the three a smile. "The monsters are gone. Come with us, alright?" He said softly. He seemed to have multiple personalities, or something like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back