• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Where are you heading?" Günther asked with a curious tone to his voice. He was obiviously bored as he had no books to study with and he had no work to do at the moment.

"Oh um... No where realy... Just looking for something to do." sayla said. She was acting shy again. She seemed to only not be shy when in battle.

zen was in the armoury thinking up blueprints for a prototype weapon infused with a reaper core. he would first test it on bladed weapons then once he figured it ou just right he would try projectile weapons..."first to analyze the structure of a reaper core" zen whispered to himself as he began to work

"Do you know anything that could be done around here? I'm a bit clueless on that part..."

"Train? I'm just a human... A doctor on top of that... I would only drag you down..." Günther sounded a bit worried. He had been hunting as a child but that's about it.

"Hmm... maybe training isn't that bad... But aren't the simulations for close range combat?" Günther looked towards one of the training halls.

(GTG... Test tomorrow...)

"Not all of them.... Just think it over sometime Ok? I have something I need to do...." Sayla said looking determined now. She walks off towards the entrance and exits. (Ok well take it easy)

zen had worked out a prototype for his reaper infused weapon or reap-gauge, as he had taken to calling it. it called for 1 reaper core , a weapon of choice , a small amount of threads, and the essence of a reaper which was basically any body part of a reaper but for now the fragment of a separate core could be used instead. zen prototype was a scythe now he needed someone to test it...but who?

(Aura is the only one who could stand up to it I guess. But you should pm umbra and ask if its OK for you to have that weapon)

i'd rather give it to aura then if it works i'll try to infuse my own weapons if that's okay with umbra) zen called for aura over the squad channel "aura i think i figured it out could you come to the armoury for a second?"

zen held up the scythe for aura to see, the entire thing looked to be one big organism itself, the reaper core was embedded in the space between the blade and the handle connected by what looked to be the flesh of dead reapers, it glowed an eerie pulsating red "once i added the shard of another reaper it formed this all on its own...with a little guidance from me for its initial shape that is :the blade seemed to be made from bone and the entire construct was gray except the reaper core"it grew straight out of the core itself"

"Hmm..." Günther stood in the corridor, thinking about the trainng. It would do good for him to do some combat training as he isn't the most acurate shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back