• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kano was silent. He turned around and dropped the bag of cores. The cores scattered on the floor and he sighed. Kano walked back out of the gates, closing them behind him. Useless... useless... Whats the point then if I did something useless... Kano sat down next to walls.

"Tch..."

zen slowly reached over and took a few of kano's cores he wished to do some experimenting with them but did not know how to collect them as efficiently as kano

Revnoir had seen the whole thing, and scowled with the cigarette still in his mouth.

What a bunch of idiots... Reaper swarms barely affct us, especially if they're nothing but grunts.

(

Heads up everyone, massive attack on the base is going to take place this weekend? Is that alright with everyone?)

Kano looked out trying to see if anyrhing is still out there. He kept staring trying to see if he could find Grim and Scourge's base with only eyes.

(ok what I was planning was I dunno... around 5 eastern time (all depending on when I get back from my friend's house) Saturday afternoon. Or it can start on Sunday whatever time. Anything wrong with this? I just wanna make sure our core members are here for it -hint hint wink wink- core? Reaper? no? ok, I'll... I'll just see myself out l:)

(My damn desktop got fried... Now im out about a thousand bucks... Good thing i use my tablet for this sight.) Aura sat in his office wishing someone would stop by. he had nothing to do and he was board.

zen stepped in holding one of the reper cores he had taken from kano "i had a question i wanted to ask you" he closed the door behind him

"Hmmmm...... Well the weapon thing hasnt been done befor so i wouldnt know. Belle, Leader of Squad 2... She would know more. As for the thread to reaper core... yes but its EXTREAMLY dangerous. And only Issac... or Scourge if you will... knows the opperating. Belle refuses to give it."

zen sighed"...hmmm....i guess ill just try infusing a core with my weapons for now..." zen knew he had no way to get to scourge without some serious tactics he didn't even know exactly where scourge was and didn't think it would be too good an idea to seek him out him being a traitor and all...but something willed zen on "might you know where scourge is?" he asked not sure why he did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back