• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sayla struggled against the threads that bound her to the table. someone was saying something to her but she wasnt quite able to make it out.

Torra had been up in the barracks resting when she heard screams resonating from somewhere on the ground floor. Getting up to investigate she followed it to the med bay where she had been not so long ago and saw a girl on the table struggling against the others around her.

Cinder almost immediately became annoyed and hot-headed. Revnoir always used to call him Cinderella, so it annoyed the shit out of him. He growled loudly, now spouting nonsense.

"My name isn't Cinderella! Do I LOOK like a princess to you?! If anything, you're the god damned princess who's into bestiality! FUCK you!" He was obviously going to start spewing out curse words non-stop if anything were to annoy him further.

Günther still tried to calm Sayla down. He was trying to hold her still without using too much force.

Sayla finaly realized why she couldnt hear verry well. The knife she stabbed into Grim's hand to escape his grasp had exploaded way to close to her.

"Yes, you look like a princess, though I have no idea where you got that horrible comeback." She shook her head, effortlessly keeping Sayla at bay while Gunther helped her out. "Though if you are done with your little tirade, please leave of get on one of the tables. I still have a patient to handle." She said dismissively.

The white hair did really make him look like a certain character she found one day. Totsuka Saika, a girl who looked like a guy, or was it a guy who looked like a girl if she wasn't mistaken. Aura should know more about that though. He still looked plenty girly though

Last edited by a moderator:
Günther pulled out an otoscope and lit the lamp on it. He tried to look with it inside Saylas left ear. "Weaver HQ Med-Bay." He responded immediately.

"You're safe, little Yla, you gave me quite a scare there." Belle replied as serenely as possible with Cinderella in the room, trying to calm the patient before things got hectic. She was ready for a fight, but would not let one happen as her subordinate was in the room. "You cool yet, princess?"

She had to listen verry closely, bt she heard him. She was at the back at the bace andd sefe. "Why... why woulnt you untie me....?"

"It's the head doctor's choice... not mine." He could see inside of Saylas ear and tried to see if there was any damage to her eardrum.

"No sudden movements, alright?" She released the girl, calling the threads back to her as she ran the scan again, just to make sure nothing was wrong with her. Seriously the girl should think before getting into fights, especially when those she fought were of that caliber. Who knows what would have happened if she wasn't watching in the shadows. "Be careful next time."

"I saw no physical damage in you're ear.. so it is proppably the self perservance mechanism just doing it's thing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back