• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kano was still out hunting for reaper cores. His 2 duffel bags were almost full, surprisingly he didn't encounter a Noble or Elite. Kano kept using his Karambit instead of his gunblade and broadsword. He needed the cores intact. The Karambit was able to cut through a reaper deep enough and see a glimpse of the Core. Kano kept going until his bags were full and unstuffable. He wanted to hunt and get outside air while being useful too.

Yuriko heard screaming throughout the base. She slowly jogged over worried. Yuriko found Cinder Sayla Günther and Belle. She saw that they were fixing her up so Yuriko wanted to help.

"Need help? Mechanical Limbs or anything?"

(School is free.. except for books and stuff... but those are only a couple hundred euros a year...)

(canadas the same, school until 13th grade is free I believe. or 12, I dont think u need to pay for 13 tho. But yeah u buy ur books and college and stuff. anyhow gtg again l: I'll see if I can be on later tonight)

(LOL... everyone returns right as I am going away... well I'll be back in the morning again...)

(Aura and Zen were walking back to bace.) Salya looked at the docter. "My hearing is fine now!"

(Have fun Shinohara)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura opens the gate and walks through, chucling as the guards raise their guns at Zen for a moment befor realizing he is now threat.

Kano finished and slowly ran back to base, closing the filled duffel bags. Rumbling was heard. The ground was shaking. Kano looked back. A swarm of reapers chasing him. Kano ran for his life now still holding the duffel bag. Soon enough he saw the entrance with Aura and Zen there.

"CLOSE THE GATES NOW!!! REAPER SWARM!"

Kano sprinted at full speed now. It was extremely faster than when he got recuited.

zen immediately rushed to the gates and began to close them leaving just enough space for kano to pass through he provided support by shooting any of the reapers who got close to kano while he was running"hurry!"

"Just close them!! I can jump over!!"

Kano kept running. He loaded his Gunblade with the custom fire shell. He turned it into Gun mode and kept running. He was soon closing in on the gate hoping they would close it.

Aura surrounded himself with his threads, in case they came over the wall.... as unlikely as it was, one must always be ready.

Kano ran up the walls 3/4 the way up. Please work... The reapers slammed against the wall clawing for Kano. He smirked and jumped up from the walls as high as he can and aimed down at the crowd with the loaded gunblade. He shot and the explosion was big enough to boost him the last foot away from the top. Kano grasped the edge of the wall and threw a grenade he kept secret for safety at the crowd. Kano climbed over and landed next to them with a safe roll.

"Told you! Heh heh..."

The grenade explosion sounded off and the sound of reapers disappeared.

"Ooh lets check if their cores are intact.."

"You and your cores... We dont even need them..." Aura said rolling his eyes. He started walking back inside and to his office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back