• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"n-no reason" zen said quickly trying to shake the thought out of his head he slid the reaper core he was holding into his pocket along with his gun aura having said that the operation for having a reaper core fused with your threads was dangerous was barely enough to keep zen at bay he genuinely wanted to feel what it was like to cruch every enemy in his way but he did not know how far he was willing to go in order to gain such power

Aura sighed. "Zen... Let me tell you something ok? I had a surgery done to make my threads stronger. My threads nowcannot be cut by blade or by any thread less than that of an extreamly powerful Noble reaper. MY threads are the equivilant of a Leviathan Reaper. Sounds amazing right?" Aura asked.

zen nodded. how could it not sound amazing to zen who knew he was far below auras level. and the fact that it was being said by his idle made it seem even more amazing

(last post for tonite i need sleep!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol this will be my last post too.) "But its not.... if your not careful, when you use your threads, you couldlose control and kill everything around you... Everything... including your allies." Aura said. "Its a constant battle. The power comes with the risk of losing who you are."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sunday is a problem for me... I have school on monday and can't be um late because of that.)

(Thinking for a bit, please wait)

Belle was bored. Yeah, the leader of the Research and Development Department was bored. Arcadia was already on it. "We have a code B warning, please stay away from the R&D department for your own safety." There, now only the brave and stupid would come and ignore that. Even as an Artificial being, it could not keep up with a bored Belle

Sayla was awakend by the intercom sounding. She didnt actualy hear what it said because she was still half asleep. They had kept her in the medbay overnight. She stood and streched. "Well... I feel better today..." she said calmly.

Günther walked through the corridors. He was bored and for no reason heading up towards squad 2's barracks. He yawned and opened the door to the male barracks and looked in, standing in the doorway like an idiot.

(Lol look at me forshadowing things and getting shit right!) Sayla streached again and desided to look for something to do. she started walking down the halls.

Günther's thought processing stopped completly and he just stared into the barracks. It was almost as if he would be the living dead. Silently stalking though not from the shadows.

Günther stood still for almost a minute before suddenly shaking his head a bit. "Shit... I'm really loosing it..." He said to himself and turned to walk towards the med-bay.

Günther halted immediately and looked at Sayla. "S.. sorry!" He almost shouted as he crouched next to her. "Are you okay? Do your wounds hurt?" He asked instinctively.

"No need to apologize... I wasn't either looking where I was going..." Günther stood up and offered a hand to Sayla. "Do you need help getting up?"

"After your surgery... There is always a checkup after one..." Günther frowned for a while. "But as you survived bumping into someone means you must be fine I don't think a checkup is necessary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back