• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aura Streached and yawned. Zen had asked to postpone the teasting of the weapon till later, so he sat in his office.

Günther walked into one of the training rooms and there straight to the weapons locker. He grabbed one of the lighter sniper rifles from it with some ammunition too. He then walked to the fireing range and readied himself.

"Well..... Lets see who is awake." Aura said. "Slate, Ring the attack alarm." Slate pressed the alarm button and the Alarm rang with an ear peircing wail throughout the entire compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Günther who was just about to start training his shooting looked around himself and ran out of the training room as he heard the alarm. He had the rifle ready as he ran to the main entrance and kicked the door open, aiming through the now open door.

Aura came over the intercom after he saw through the cameras that most of the bace had gathered "This is a drill, repeat, this Is just a drill."

Günther sighed and slowly walked back to the training room. He seemed pretty frustrated by the drill as he took a stance at the fireing range. He shot several clips empty with his barely usefull accuracy.

Kano was still sitting outside looking out. He didn't feel well now. He heard the alarm and ignored it, he was outside anyways so there was no point in listening. He twirled his sword and scabbard still connected, around his hand. He was still feeling stressed from the word Useless. Hearing useless affected him dramatically. Kano lied down now and stayed next to the wall.

"Slate, could you call kano into my office. i need to talk to him." Aura said. Soon the intercom rang out calling for kano.

"Fine yeesh... Only since your a Temporary Leader..."

Kano got up and equiped his sword back to his back over the gunblade. He stretched and went through the gates. He entered the building and slowly went to Aura's office. He entered very boringly.

"What do you want..."

"One.... I'm sorry for earlier. They aren't useless... I was just stressed out and I'm sorry. Two.... I need to get in touch with Scourge."

"Scourge... If we have someone able to hack into communications we probably could... Wait... Why do you want to talk to Scourge?"

Kano ignored the first part of Aura's response. He leaned against the wall staring at Aura.

"I would rather it be private and face to face. I need some Intel. And I want you to cover my ass from a distance and make sure none of his get in and eavesdrop or try to kill me." Aura said with a sigh. Well his best friend now hated him. What a stupid mistake he had made.

"Get Scourge Face To Face?... I might be able to do that... Though protecting from a distance is a severe problem... My gunblade isn't a sniper you know..."

Günther walked back to the weapon locker and placed the rifle in it. He yawned and walked up to Squad 2's barracks. He opened the door to the male dorm and walked in, forgetting to close the door.

Revnoir sat in the lobby, expecting someone to show up. There was to be a new recruit in his Squad, and he had nothing better to do so he decided to wait for them. He silently hopes they weren't going to be pains in the ass.

"Most of my team disappeared it seems... Probably quit... I'm probabaly the only one in my squad..."

Kano sighed and looked down. He didn't know what to do for now.

Revnoir noticed the girl, and figured it was his new Recruit.

"You're Auna?" He asked, seemingly intimidatingly. He wasn't the best with seeming harmless, especially after Scourge had played with his emotions.

He muttered something under his breath. It didn't sound like an insult, rather is sounded like a pitiful remark. He wouldn't be able to get to training any of his numerous Recruits, let alone another, at this rate. There was too much going on, and it was best to keep the newbies out as there was a lot of stuff going on.

She looked around, waiting on his orders of where to go now. She wondered wat the others would be like but at the same time she didn't seem to care about how they acted or treated her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back