• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Alright, well other than get your stuff ready in your room, I don't have anything for you to do..." He said, a little distantly. He was distracted, which wasn't strange of him. He was always half-asleep with coffee in his grasp at all times. Right now, he was laying off the caffeine.

Auna looked at him wondering what was on his mind but after a few minutes she shrugged and went off looking for her room

Günther sat on a chair in Squad 2's male barracks, mumbling something to himself. He had his eyes closed and seemed to be thinking about something.

Sayla had finally tracked the trail of blood she had drawn from Scourge and found were he was hiding. She was hear under orders this time. She walked into the building with her hands raised in surrender. "Hello?"

Grim looked at the girl, sitting on a broken down stool in the corner. Scourge was sitting beside him. Grim frowned and stood up.

"You're starting to get a little annoying." He said, but Scourge silenced him quickly.

"Did you need something?" The white-haired other asked, his smile hidden by his mask

She found her room and opened it and looked around to see who was in there

(btw guys, Umbra says tomorrow there's gonna be an attack against the base so try to be active)

zen called for aura over the squad channel"alright, i've fixed most of the things i was worried about testing is a go would you please come to the armoury"

(got the okay from umbra)

Aura responded "shure. But come to the training room. Don't need to destroy the armorry." Aura said as he headed towards the training room. He soon was standing on the middle waiting for Zen.

zen walked into the training room carrying the newly tweaked scythe he held it up to aura"it all ready to go it should react to your threads but once you use it it'll be bound to you "

zen pulled out his katana and charged it had been a while since him and aura had sparred even if it was only to test the prototype weapon. he went for a straight jab in order to test how the weapon held itself against other blades

Günther was now sitting on a chair, head hanging back and sleeping. This time he was quiet and all that could be heard was a very weak breathing.

(Sry I disappeared xD and why are there so many scythe wielders?! Rev, Grim, and Zen all now have scythes >×<)

Scourge looked at the girl silently, while Grim grumbled something inaudible.

"If Aura wants to speak to me, then why did he send his precious sister? Doesn't he know that we may not say yes, and may not go easy on you this time?" Grim said, adopting something of a small sneer. He somehow knew who everyone was in the base, among other things.

"He doesn't know about my attack...." Sayla said. "And he says he has something of importance to you. Plus he did save your ass when miss belle was coming for you.... Why I don't know, but I've learned to trust my brothers judgement" she said looking at Scourge. Grim had nothing to do with her mission. The mission was to get Scourge to agree to meet Aura in person... Alone. She hated the idea, cause she knew her brother would be true to his word and not attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait just one moment? Are all those with Hysteria really Hysterical?" Belle chimed in without much thought, alerting the little girl and those around her to her presence. Well trusting people back at base, those who actually still interacted with her, was out the window now that Aura was just as much of a traitor these two were. Really when one wanted something done, they had to do it themselves. "Do I really have to do this and deal with you two on my own?"

"Belle! Don't attack them! They have Intel we still need! Aura wants it from them. He still plans to go against Scourge in numbers....." Sayla said now panicking. Now that belle was here, she had lot her chance..... Unless I time it just right......

"I told you to be careful, remember? Part of that means not getting caught." She smiled patronizingly, at the girl, and that the pair who orchestrated the death of her friend. "Any intel they have we can... extract so to speak with a method I developed as long as they are retrieved less than five minutes post-mortem. Something like Arcadia, and after the hookup, myself, should be able to sift though that much data in a few days. That would tell me everything I need to know, Aura can deal with that later."

The threads flared dangerously, the cloak of light she was so fond of using draped over her shoulders as a solid cloak, shining with the faint radiance of the sunset. With the rest of her combat gear adorning her body, she was beautiful, that much any one would admit.

Personally she thought it a final honor, she never dawned that attire, it was much too troublesome to actually weave when most didn't need her full strength to fight. The last sight they would ever see, at least for the duration of the fight, would be something they wouldn't forget even if they did survive. "Now then, Grim, or whatever your name is, Isaac; Shall we begin?"

"No no no... You don't understand.... We have something on Scourge... We kill him now without the hard evidence, we are the traiters in the public eye! Damn it. Your the smarter one! Think!"

"You think the paperwork hasn't been sent yet? I was prepared for this days ago, little Yla, and if you can't wrap your head around that I suggest you look at the archives. Before your brother took the helm the data has been sent, the proof of Isaac's murder verified myself, and several of the current files sought after for further evidence. The red tape had been cut, classified, aside from that door in the first floor, no longer exists. We were ready for confrontation the moment Aura was elected." She explained patiently, quietly wondering why the two hadn't attacked yet. There was definitely no escape, at least not this time. It's not like she had been idle since Yla, 'found' the traitors.

Revnoir went up to the squad 3 and knocked on the female barracks door.

"Auna? I've got something you need to do." He called in, without opening the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back