• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Behind Sayla appeared a Noble, which grabbed her by the arm and flailed her across the room. Scourge watched with pitiless eyes.

Sayla got painfuly back to her feet. "Issac.. thats your real name... You Did all of this... your the reason people suffer... the reason my parrents are dead!" She seemed to compleatly ignore all other attackers and focus only on Scourge.

Grim stood in between the two, protectively keeping his Threads ready to attack at any moment.

Scourge just laughed, sneering under his mask. "So you know my name, how's that going to help you? I didn't use the name Scourge to hide my identity. That never mattered. I used it because I found my real name bland. I'm a bit childish, or so I've been told." He said casually, looking at Grim who was still as serious as before. He didn't have his mischievous grin like he did the first time.

zen caught the compass and looked it over another memento from his idle to him. zen tried his best to hide his excite ment but did a poor job of it as a wild eyed grin spread across his face

"I Will Kill You For What You Have Done!" Sayla yelled as she charged again, using her threads to vault over Grim and land in frount of Scourge. She swung at his throat with Limbo, going for the kill.

"Now lead on my friend!" Aura said chipperly as he twiled a knife in the palm of his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scourge dodged easily, forming Light Threads to blind the girl. "You came alone, it seems... I would've thought you'd be trained better."

the light didnt stop Sayla from continuing her slashing towards Scourge. She seemed hell bent on killing him. At this point, she only cared about revenge, and no little light show would stop her.

zen walked gingerly to the west smiling and keeping check on the compass after a few minutes he spotted what seemed to be a group of five low level reapers"up ahead" he whispered as he crouched down

Grim just about had enough, and grabbed Sayla by her hair and pulled her back, holding her away from Scourge. "Calm down, or I wont hesitate to take your Core." He said, obviously annoyed. He wasn't in the mood for jokes.

Taking a Weaver's Core was extremely painful and killed them no matter what. It would make you lose control of your Threads, which would then rip you apart from the inside.

(The feels I'm getting right now from someone who may die from this)

around five maybe more out of sight " zen instead of reaching for the hilt of his sword reached into his pockets pulling out his newly made guns he wished to try them out on real reapers

Grim growled, and dragged the girl away and threw her into the dead grass a few feet away. "Head home. I won't allow anyone to hurt Scourge. I've got plans and I'd like you to try not to interfere." He spat, glaring at the girl with cold eyes. He almost resembled Revnoir by the way he looked at her.

Aura took out his binoculars and looked. "You take the two on the left. the other three are mine." Aura said as he sent out his threads and grabbed the three reapers by their cores and ripped them out.

Sayla was out by the time she got up. She was unconsius, but still she picked up her sword and charged again, swiftly manuvering past grim and slased down at Scourge, cutting the tendons on the back of his left ancle befor trying to peirce his hart.

zen nodded and aimed for the two reapers cores and shot the recoil from the guns flinging both of zens arms up. the bullets hit at separate times the first bullet hit the reaper farther to the left going straight through its core and freezing the reaper at the same time. the frozen reaper shattered impaling the other with ice shards when the second bullet hit it did the same and the reaper shattered without a trace"wow...."

Grim was there in a heartbeat and ripped into her chest area to grip her Core. He slowly started to crush it as Scourge was backing up, barely able to stand on the foot from pain and couldn't move it.

Sayla sreamed in agony as she was ripped back into consiousness by the pain.

Aura looked at zen, seeming impressed. "Nice work Zen! Bout time to head back now though."

Sayla fummbled with something in her pocket. she finaly pulled it out and stabbed it into Grims hand, causing the little knife to explode.

When the smoke disappeared, Grim and Scourge were gone. Sayla's Core was barely damaged, so she would be fine.

(All of the convenient exits. Gtg guys. I'll probably be on a lot tomorrow, but I've got jazz again)

(Have fun umbra!) Sayla lay there in a puddle of her own blood. He core hadnt been crushed, but now there was a gapping whole in the middle of her chest. she could barely move and would black out from blood loss at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back