• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
zen blinked. his question was dodged well there must be a reason "...well i guess there ok i haven't had much contact with them lately"

zen smiled.after the moment zen first spoke to aura he thought of him as his idle now he would get the chance to show him what he could really do "i'd love to" zen replied cheerfully

"Then we will move out now. Get any gear you wish to bring and meet me out at the main door." Aura told him. "And on the way, I will see about telling you what's going on. I'm sure you are confused about what's happening right now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura stands and slides the file into his desk. He then walks to and out the door. He calls over his shoulder,"don't take too long getting ready. "

zen nodded he indeed was confused . he had never seen aura in such a mood but seeing as he said he might tell him on his own why he was acting as such he decided not to question him" ill go get ready" zen stood and turned leaving the office and going to get prepared though all he really needed he already had ; his sword, guns and the canteen aura had given him when they first met. zen had kept it on him without even realizing it. he made his way to the main gate .

(brb going to take a shower)

zen walked up shortly after aura. he had all of the normal things and a few miscellaneous items like smoke bombs. zen stopped in front of aura "i'm ready whenever you are"

sorry my computer went dead and i fell asleep)

zen followed aura doing the same as he leapt over the gate with ease landing next to aura

(i have school in the morning so this is my last post for tonight)

Günther stood up and walked inside. He had collected his thoughts and headed for the canteen. He thought about eating something but wasn't sure if he had the energy to do it.

zen thought for a second "well i know that reapers are out for blood for pretty much no apparent reason but other than that not really.....oh wait there was this thing called grim i don't really know what it is but it sound quite dangerous"

"I see. Well.... The director of this compound... Scourge.. He betrayed us. Killed one of our own...He has done many unforgivable things...."

zen blinked he had never personally met scourge but had heard his name many times "is that so...." zen already had many questions but he would save them until aura had finished explaining he might answer his questions while explaining

(not in the office. we are outside the wall, hunting. no one else knows we whent. You should read fully from here on out.)

Aura let out a sigh. "Well... He is a weaver near as can be told. But more Reaper than Human. Reapers listen to him and fear him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back