• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

[QUOTE="Field of Crows]Joel was never once for subtlety. Or so it would very likely seem. As big and dumb as he may come off, Joel possesses a low-key cunning, he always had. He knew when to speak, and when to shut up, a product of where he was before all of this. Having threads helped, especially in situations like this. As the people clear the hallway, silver tendrils begin to smoothly exit as well, with each word spoken, the thread would vibrate, and this would translate into words. Unfortunately, not every word, especially when they had whispered earlier, could be transcribed. Joel however, had the gist of things. He also had a headache, as the threads vibrated as well during that battle. When the probe threads were fully retracted, Joel picks himself off the floor, and yawns. Playing phone was exhausting work. He walks back towards squad 13's barracks.

[/QUOTE] I have no idea what just happened... I feel oddly stupid as always

No worries! I was going to make an analogy to go along with it, but my keyboard was being a jerk and kept trying to backspace all my work, so I rushed out that previous paragraph. You know that game kids play, where they take 1 metal can, cut a small hole through it, place a hard string through it, and connect that string to another can done in the exact same way? Then the kid and the parent or friend would be able to talk into the can on one end, and hear each other on the other end. You're not stupid at all, I just worded it too quickly. Joel used his threads like that, since while not real metal themselves, they share the properties of metal.

it was kind of eavesdropping. (OuO) Not that anyone said he couldn't enter the conversation or ask questions himself, Joel's just quiet.

(I can delete if you prefer, though!)

Last edited by a moderator:
My god i should be on at least once a day because i missed 3 pages of long text ;-; oh god... You guys type so long

I dunno, say you were walking in (just got to the base) and stuff? Sorry can't help you too much on that part...

(also sorry guys for unexpected leave, my friend showed up and dragged me into town l:)

Long enough to read what happend with scourge and belle

lol yeah it is. We dont know if its a boy or girl yet. hopping its a girl. Gods help us all if we get a babby Aura running round

aiiiie quite a long time

if its a girl name it Sayla xD that would be absolutely amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back