• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

k guys for the maps of the main building I'll do it on my computer and post them in notes but only once I have my stylus back, which I forgot at school. I'll work on it in media arts ok? It's coming soon I swear >u<

omg @Silsa I thought it was 9 am for me because you just woke up right? xD my god the heart attack I was about to have

(I have school in the morning so yeah...) while on the subject, I gtg fairly soon. 30 mins - 45 mins for me

omg @Silsa I thought it was 9 am for me because you just woke up right? xD my god the heart attack I was about to have

(I have school in the morning so yeah...) while on the subject, I gtg fairly soon. 30 mins - 45 mins for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, well it's 9 for me at least~ You guys work fast and all. Don't worry, we'll schedule the grudge match for when we both have ample free time. (*U*)

Its 8:30pm for me @-@

Im like on the other side of earth lol

its 9 30 pm for me, it's just I already knew Silsa's time zone was the opposite to mine >u< pretty sure you're the same as Aurath's time, or maybe not...

MMKAY @Kazu Kun & @Aurath Moonblood since I promised you two leader status, you can call dips on whatever profession you want (let's try not to double professions tho, we don't have all that many squads)

Your professions will be put with your squad, which you will get very soon (*^*)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]absolutely >uO you dont even have to ask

[/QUOTE]
Wow thanks I'll create a character then soon.

Lol should have known you would be. u and i are on the same time zone btw it should be just past 8pm for you

Anyway, i think our characters are anommalies. most shadow and light weavers dont get along but we seem to be the exception

Hey all, I'm not quitting, but I'm gonna have to take a break from RPing for a little while :C. Classes are really starting to haul butt, and I've other things on my plate, too. I'll stick around and keep up with what's going on, but I'll probably have Yui on some solo mission—

I hope to be back by next Sunday! Peace for now :D

Mehitsuji said:
Hey all, I'm not quitting, but I'm gonna have to take a break from RPing for a little while :C. Classes are really starting to haul butt, and I've other things on my plate, too. I'll stick around and keep up with what's going on, but I'll probably have Yui on some solo mission—
I hope to be back by next Sunday! Peace for now :D
alright ^^ your characters are safe from removal, hope to see u soon! Good luck with classes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back