• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

i gtg to sleep, if you really need Rev just use him (but don't try giving out info, or i will find you. and i will kill you. -just kidding xD -)

I have to head to bed so Machi will just observe/listen into the conversation between Yuriko, Scarlet, and Sayla, or something.

Sorry, been out of commission again, I'll try to be more Active from now and then, Hopefully I'll get some peace..

So, uhhhh, Anything I missed that should be important before I join back again, Please???

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Sorry, been out of commission again, I'll try to be more Active from now and then, Hopefully I'll get some peace..
So, uhhhh, Anything I missed that should be important before I join back again, Please???

[/QUOTE]
aura and kano are squad leaders now that's about it. Other than Xillia is about to get the Weaver surgery >n<

Well that happens sometimes

So i whent all the way back to page 1 from pg 71 and i didnt see a single post from the other member of squad 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
happens, I'm surprised(very grateful but still surprised) this isn't dead yet, As long as people keep it going, it should be fine~

Silsa said:
Waitin on Umbra1~

aaaaaaand she's gone again ( :( )
IM SORRYYYYYYY I was just using my phone to check for complaints or problems, my phones dead now... (forgot to charge it last night...) but yeah this place isn't dead yet >u< hell will freeze over before I let that happen.

(ouo)/) Yup! -is actually pretty excited to play piano again. I only play it at home when nobodys there, so yeah....-

I kinda have no choice but to do this for 3 years, the music teachers begging me and i'd feel bad

>u< our jazz band does newer songs tho, but still keep to the jazz genre. Plus I sorta cant learn any more instruments, and I've got about 7 or 8 years of experience of piano so yeah...

(now this is where Rev's resemblance to me kicks in. He plays piano just like me, and I can play the songs he can)

Please be careful not to make an SI, they are not good form, but alright~ That's quite a long time~

Self-insert, never are the best characters anywhere, and PE... well lets just say it has something to do with heir-making

Users who are viewing this thread

Back