• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

Yeah I checked around already.

Also I don't even know if Aki would fit in any of those proffesions...

yeah. Well they pretty much havent changed proffesion much they were Demoition, now they are the strike force. they are the main fighters.

[QUOTE="Sir Grego](OK...I am lost. I was gonna have Lucio talk to Scourge about having the Surgery, but since he is being hunted I guess I'll just have Lucio talk to Belle.)
Lucio found Belle near Scourges Office. he walked up to her and said "Belle, could you preform the thread strengthening surgery on me?"

[/QUOTE]
She already whent to bed

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura pulled out a pair of binoculars and scanned the area. "He is here somewere. should be for a while, he is wounded, so he needs time to heal." Aura pulles a small device out of his coat, pushes a button on it, then burries it. "We are heading back. Our mission is complete." Aura tapped on his earpiece. "Tracker planted. We found the location. Its a Reaper Nest he is hold up in. At least 13 Elite Reapers, 29 bersekers, And 82 Normals." Aura started to head back. "Squad 7, Return to bace."

[/QUOTE]
There's 3 types of Reapers, yes, but Berserkers are the opposite... Those are the Weavers like Aura and Revnoir and soon to be the other guy... forgot his name l:

There's I think I called them the grunts, then the elites, then the nobles. mmk? mmk

no no ^^ easy mistake, I didn't exactly make it obvious. I did put it in notes tho so yeah. Not too flashy, hard to notice

oh and one of our inactive people are back. made a new character and did away with the old one.

Its just waiting on u to accept him back it.

Last edited by a moderator:
AH RIGHT yeah shino pmed me but I was too busy to read through it, so I was gonna accept it when I got home. I'll do that now

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days! I had meant to, but college work caught up to me, beat me up, and then shoved me into a corner. Sometimes not in that order. Anyway, I see I have a lot of pages of text to get caught up on. Remember ya'll, college is exactly like highschool, except when it's not.

I'll post back in soonish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back