• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]
Zen retrieves Wraith Cores (in some way, maybe Wraiths will help Zen kill their own kind. They're pretty strange, I dunno.) and is injured. Gunther or Eve or both help Zen and Asilia is not retrieved. Then, Aura gives the order to give all Weavers the Wraith Cores. That's where we'll pick it up, and thus the ending

[/QUOTE]
That's an idea of what could happen, things could go differently, as long as it results in a similar ending.

I came to drop by and say; I AM STILL VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD. I've just been very busy with life, and life's been busy with me. Teachers been giving me multiple projects for some extra credit, seeing how I've failed my 3rd Quarter.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]He took off his mask to show his Black hair and gold eyes.

[/QUOTE] The hell? Is he Revnoir now? What's with these eye-color-changes?! And if you say contact lenses, where the hell did he find these?!

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]It is called having these in the first place omfg ;-; does no one understand me @-@

[/QUOTE]
Nobody else had the same color scheme as Revnoir! Tch, lemme go check this.

Im only seeing magical yellow eyes. Pick an eye color. Stick to it. Fucking don't even pull the eye contact card, it's not explainable. Where do you find color contacts that haven't passed their 30 day expiry date? It's been 9 years or so since any factories have given two shits about eye contacts.

Alternated said:
"nope nothing at all" Lufferia replied and got a bit worried of her back.
If I didn't read completely wrong, everyone was summoned and given a wrath core.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Asilia's bones were crushed, hey entire body broken and bloodied. Her face was almost completely caved in, and unrecognizable.

[/QUOTE]
Well.. Now that's just fucked up.. Even when you don't see it, just by reading it and hearing it, it's still fucked up..

Hello! This is a message to the following:

@zenreaper

@A Y U

@Spazzycat101

@Aurath Moonblood

You are all able to post your characters in the new Thread! You've already been accepted into Reaper's Reboot and can reserve your places in the Thread. Anyone else must wait until the Thread is officially open, unless you are personally told that you will not be welcomes into the Reboot! (Don't worry, it will only happen if you do something that either of the owners have specifically said is not allowed. That includes rules.) Here's the
link to the new Thread's Character Tab!

The new Thread is still undergoing construction, so Notes will be added in the near future! Thank you everyone for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
WAIT ARRGH THE IC WAS ACTIVE!? Fluffing notifs
What's happened? I can't find the last place I left off
The last place I left off was with Revnoir, but he's fighting off Galenoir and shit and.. |D

WAIT CLAUS-- Still don't know how. He works for Galenoir but I dunnoo what he would do. Umbra, Aura. Help us needy RPers. ;;

[QUOTE="A Y U]The last place I left off was with Revnoir, but he's fighting off Galenoir and shit and.. |D
WAIT CLAUS-- Still don't know how. He works for Galenoir but I dunnoo what he would do. Umbra, Aura. Help us needy RPers. ;;

[/QUOTE]
Sorryyyyy!!!! I thought you guys were aware that we started back up. I'm a bit busy right now, so you'll have to wait for aura to help you out there.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Sorryyyyy!!!! I thought you guys were aware that we started back up. I'm a bit busy right now, so you'll have to wait for aura to help you out there.

[/QUOTE]
Auuuuraaa, help us. ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back