• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Stalker Death Child? Makes sense

[/QUOTE]
OMG WAIT, ASILIA IS ACTUALLY DAN'S PANCAKE GHOST O.o !!!!

In the corner....

8vywl3.png

Well.... Idk what that ment. But there is the fact that Asilia is still kidnapped. Aaaand how would Zen leave in defete unless Asilia was taken out of his reach?

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Well.... Idk what that ment. But there is the fact that Asilia is still kidnapped. Aaaand how would Zen leave in defete unless Asilia was taken out of his reach?

[/QUOTE]
Well, perhaps Amelia just kicked some ass and left. She probably wouldn't take Asilia with her.... :\

And I forgot to tell something right now I'm using my phone and the reason I'm not active is an activity so Im so sorry If I was late to tell you guys anyway have a nice day

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Asilia had finally woken up and started to wander around the big castle of glass. She wanted to know every bit of it so that she wlcould hide or escape danger if need be. It wasn't long till she found the medbay. She saw the woman who had kidnapped her laying on one of the beds, looking asleep. Asilia had a new plan. A plan that could free her of this woman forever. She looked around inside befor creeping in and sneaking up to the assassin. Asilia gave her a quick look over and saw the gun on her hip. She had seen one used befor, so she new how it worked. She didn't know how good she would be though. She hoped that the assassin wouldn't know that she never held a gun befor. Asilia slowly slid the gun out of the holster.

[/QUOTE]
._.

I dunno if I made it clear, but when Amelia figured she couldn't use her hand, she left her gun in her room. It's just an empty holster.the whole kidnap thing, she didn't have her gun with her at all. She left it in her room before she went out.... ._."

Hey @everyone , AurathMoonblood here, with an exiting new Announcement! I am so exited for this one. After the end of reaper 3, we are doing a full reboot of the series! And to keep it interesting, many things will be different! And so too will the end! Think of it as a split timeline from the original reaper rp. And to make things Realy interesting, there are two new villans being added in. One of whome you already know anf love, but oh, who could it be? SORRY CANT SAY! YOU GOTTA GET PUMPED FOR THE NEW REBOOT AND JOIN IN! ITS GOING TO BE LOTS OF FUN! WITH ALL NEW STORY LINES, MORE ACTION, ROMANCE, DRAMA AND A FASTER PACED STORRY TO KEEP EVERYONE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE INTERTAINED! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW REBOOT! GET PUMPED!!! AAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Sincerely, @Aurath Moonblood

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw Yaboku is still sitting in Abel's base unnoticed, if I am correct, he never retreated and he took the idea one of the people he encountered before still believes he is friendly.

Its fine. And your right he never left. But aura doesn't know that. And he isn't stealthy.... Pluss asilia isnt the only thing they are being sent there for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back