• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
My religion allows you to have "multiple mates" ad it call it. It's not something I do unless I feel very strongly for someone. But its quite confusing for most. Mine is a more primal religion and it has no known name.

But to me, every person I get that close to is irreplaceable. If something happens to Umbra I would be devastated just as bad if the mother of my children died. I've never taken another partner besides the woman who just gave birth to my kids untill Umbra.

Uhhhhmm. Hi everyone. I just want to say, I won't be on at all starting today. With my finals, I'll be focusing on them sooo.. with Kirsa. @Umbra Regalia I will leave it up to you again to decide what to do with her. e v e

@Umbra Regalia[/URL] I will leave it up to you again to decide what to do with her. e v e
Honestly, I won't be in too often either. Finals are next Thursday for me, and finish the Tuesday after that. Reaper will go unmonitored by me but don't think you can do anything crazy while im gone. The ending of reaper will come soon after exams, so we need to be in a position to do so in time. We need you all to keep the story going while I'm gone, and if Aura isn't busy being the proud father he is, he will help you guys with that.

I don't want to see just shino and alter rping on their own, ok? No leaving the base on individual missions. Asilia cannot be saved (that's awkward to say now, Aura.) And Abel is not going to be active.

Thank you for your time everyone, and keep the rp going!

Damn it. Then someone has to come to Vayne and Eve or something should happen that requires a doctor.

Shinohara said:
Damn it. Then someone has to come to Vayne and Eve or something should happen that requires a doctor.
maybe have someone get sick, idk, but if Aura and I return to find just you and Alternated rping and barely anyone else posting, things wont turn out too well for the others. We need the story to progress, and we don't want to have to hold your hands for it to happen. Most of you have been here for 3 seasons already, you should know the ins and outs of the series.

Shinohara said:
I mean before the ending.
If Reaper dies before the ending can be completed, first, depending on the circumstances, those who did not reserve absences and did not post, will not be welcomed into the reboot. Secondly, the reboot will commence work right away and will start as soon as things are in place. Lastly, we'll be extremely disappointed and you'll also miss out on the Heroic Ending / Wraith Ending. We will not have the same ending in the reboot, and I'd assume that most are looking forward to the ending of the rp that lasted us since August. I suggest you try to get the rp going. If you still can't think of what to do, we don't blame you. Here's an example:

Zen retrieves Wraith Cores (in some way, maybe Wraiths will help Zen kill their own kind. They're pretty strange, I dunno.) and is injured. Gunther or Eve or both help Zen and Asilia is not retrieved. Then, Aura gives the order to give all Weavers the Wraith Cores. That's where we'll pick it up, and thus the ending will begin.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Was what you said just a suggestion or was it "this has now happend."?

[/QUOTE]
It's if Reaper dies out before the point where either of us can return to RpN and RP properly. I don't think I'm understanding, Aura...

Zen retrieves Wraith Cores (in some way, maybe Wraiths will help Zen kill their own kind. They're pretty strange, I dunno.) and is injured. Gunther or Eve or both help Zen and Asilia is not retrieved. Then, Aura gives the order to give all Weavers the Wraith Cores. That's where we'll pick it up, and thus the ending

Users who are viewing this thread

Back