• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Everyone in in the same place. All but aura and Rev are fighting wraiths and all have wraith threads.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone has wraith threads? Okay, I understand for Claus but like, Kirsa is human now soo.. nevermind. I'll add in Claus but Kirsa left off with Rev, but he's fighting Wraiths. |D

[QUOTE="A Y U]Everyone has wraith threads? Okay, I understand for Claus but like, Kirsa is human now soo.. nevermind. I'll add in Claus but Kirsa left off with Rev, but he's fighting Wraiths. |D

[/QUOTE]
Everyone? Even Amelia, Leah and all? >:3

Okay lemme correctly say this now that I have more time. Everyone, even the humans at Aura's castle has wraith threads now. It's war and everyone in in it. If you go back a bit and read you will see that aura gave a speech and marched and everything.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Okay lemme correctly say this now that I have more time. Everyone, even the humans at Aura's castle has wraith threads now. It's war and everyone in in it. If you go back a bit and read you will see that aura gave a speech and marched and everything.

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit. Okay, then. . A .

All hell will break loose especially with Kirsa.. but I'm curious as to how the new Wraith threads would work. Sorry for asking so many questions. ; v ;"

[QUOTE="A Y U]Oh shit. Okay, then. . A .
All hell will break loose especially with Kirsa.. but I'm curious as to how the new Wraith threads would work. Sorry for asking so many questions. ; v ;"

[/QUOTE]
I have the same questions, actually. But I guess now I can't kill Leah from core failure. ;-; Woulda been fun.

Still, wraith threads •u•

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Lol just jump in by kicking a few wraiths asses.

[/QUOTE]
.. That totally explained how Wraith Threads work. e v e

Back for like... 5 minutes before calming my raging stress balls with games. Damn you, family problems! Damn you!!

But Wraith Threads work just like normal ones, but they're much stronger. And faster. They don't act any differently, except for they act a lot like Shadow Threads (so they don't have any crazy burning abilities or electrocuting abilities)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]So basically everyone has aura threads now c:

[/QUOTE]
No... Everyone has Zero Threads. Stahp et. Zero had em first.

Yeh, where is Xillia so Claus can jump in and uhh.. I dunno what to do with Kirsa at the moment, Revnoir is very busy atm. xD

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](I already told you everyone is at abels castle. If you go back and read then you would know. Aura and EVERYONE on his side marched to the castle of glass.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I get that, but details? I don't have time to find where I left off and read the probably 40+ pages of text, and I can gather that Rev, Gale and Aura are in the same area, but I don't know anything about who else is where inside the castle. I can't just wander up and say 'found this person, that person and this person' when those people weren't even near each other in the first place and turned out of be on opposite sides of the building or something.

Okay so everyone on Aura's side alond with aura and Rev are Outside Abels Castle. Everyone but aura and Rev are fighting wraiths. Outside the castle. With wraith threads. Everything else was just aura saying we are strong now, let's kill and rule the world. Then they marched and that was it. That's literally all it took to get to where we are nowm

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Galenoir stumbled back yet again, holding his shattered nose in pain. "God damn, Aura, what's with you and punching noses?!" He quickly reshaped his nose with an endoskeleton of Threads, glaring up at Aura. He placed a hand on Revnoir's back. "Whatever, let's just get this over with. Revnoir, you remember the promise, right? Then, hurry up and do your part."
"Huh?" Revnoir was extremely unsure of how to react to the situation.

"Kill him. Remember? All humans are too cruel to live. Put the man out of his misery." Gale paused for a moment, making sure to keep an eye on Aura. "Hurry up, the poor guy lost his daughter. He probably doesn't want to live."

Revnoir obviously didn't want to attack Aura, but at this point he had no way of going against anyone and especially not Galenoir. His eyes weren't working, so even if he tried to attack Galenoir, he'd definitely miss. Galenoir always did best him effortlessly.

[/QUOTE]
O wait, they killed Asilia? I missed that...

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura spotted Leah, as he had turned around to walk away eairler. "Nice of you to join us there Leah.... Or should I say Envy? It's not to late you know. You can come back." Aura said looking over the battle field. The tide had turned in his favor. The shear number of weavers overpowering the wraiths easily now as more joined the fight. Latecomers from Castle Tsukiborido.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure Gale would've just let Aura go without a fight... Like, just walk away, I mean. Nor would Amelia, she'd probably have stabbed him. >.>

Ik that. Me and umbra are collaborating with the plot. It will be a victory but aura must fight eventually. And the only way he will is if he is attacked. Please remember that I'm not just blundering around in the dark and am the co-owner of the thread

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Ik that. Me and umbra are collaborating with the plot. It will be a victory but aura must fight eventually. And the only way he will is if he is attacked. Please remember that I'm not just blundering around in the dark and am the co-owner of the thread

[/QUOTE]
Ookey

BTW, Leah's getting her ass kicked by a wraith and Kirsa's also there, but that's kinda frozen 'cause AYU can't reply until way later.

Yeah sorry. Schools a bitch. BUT I was thinking.. You know what would be interesting. If Kirsa was a Light Weaver and then Revnoir.. You guys should get what I mean. e v e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back