• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="A Y U]Everyone? I mean, Gale and Kirsa are getting down on some sexy time.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, notice how he hasn't chosen to stab her eyes out yet? He liiiiiiiiikeeeesss heeeeeer! :3

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Everyone was suppose to kinda be freaked by the laugh....

[/QUOTE]
xD .. It's okay, Aura. -Pats.-

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]I'm getting use to being disregarded.

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling too. -glares at other RP I participate in-

I mean, I couldn't tell if my posts were too long or what! I mean, I wrote more than the others, but was everyone tl;dr'ing all of my stuff? I dunno....

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](Fuck it. I have to go with it if I want the storry to progress.)
Now seven Aura's formed on the ground and laughed the same laugh in unison.

[/QUOTE]
But... How does this even?! O.o Das creepy, man.

I have revealed Kirsa's alter ego's name - Risa.

And uhh, we shall interact with the needy Aura. ; v ;

Don't intend to. I was simply stating fact. I wolnt let someone insult me. You know that umbra. Especially not when my birthday is literally 9 hours away

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Don't intend to. I was simply stating fact. I wolnt let someone insult me. You know that umbra. Especially not when my birthday is literally 9 hours away

[/QUOTE]
8* hours away.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]It's okay. I'm stressed out lately. I usualy don't let stuff bother me. I always stress near my birthday.

[/QUOTE]
Awee. Happy early birthday! Give me an hour an I can answer. :o

To the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Almost instantly, Revnoir coughed up blood. His Threads that attempted to keep Kirsa away collapsed, along with his body. He was in more pain than imaginable, and his life was slowly fading away. Revnoir managed a small thumbs up to Aura, forcing a smile to stay on his face. His humor was showing itself at the worst of times. "This hurts like hell but... It'll do."
In seconds, Galenoir was behind Aura with a black Threaded spear aimed to kill the man. He looked enraged. More than that. He looked like he would kill the world and still not be happy.

[/QUOTE]
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir chuckled weakly. "I love you too..." And with that, his consciousness collapsed on itself and he became unresponsive. Revnoir had died.

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOO. -Literally crying.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back