• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Wut? What did I miss? If you're talking about Zen's post, I read that.... >.>
Yeah, I'm missing something....
Meh geed. There's an announcement not too far before this post.

No, no.... It's far far worse than you could imagine. Umbra, if you go onto that NF account you made (I still need to finish the theme!! O.o ) and if the forums were still inhabited.... Oh god, if you were to even mention a ship in my presence....

I've really been holding back here. This is only the beginning. -fades away into oblivion, a huge banner materializing out of nowhere to fly proudly above a fortress-

I ship it.

Auralia~~~~~ <3

Is it bad that for some reason.. I've always thought Aura was like a 20-30 year old man. . v ."

If his age on the thingy is right, I had just noticed it said 17. |D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A Y U]Is it bad that for some reason.. I've always thought Aura was like a 20-30 year old man. . v ."
If his age on the thingy is right, I had just noticed it said 17. |D

[/QUOTE]
Even if Aura was twenty, it'd still be less of an age gap than Kirsanoir. (>u>)

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]I am 17. I turn 18 in less than a month. (Credit card and bank access here I come!)

[/QUOTE]
Whoa, whaaat. You're older than me. -Actually 17, just turned 17 last month.-

Spazzycat101 said:
Even if Aura was twenty, it'd still be less of an age gap than Kirsanoir. (>u>)
Depends on how old Umbra is. e v e

I already have a credit card and bank account.. Hue hue. -It's only a high school checking account.-

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Never tell a woman's age.

[/QUOTE]
No no. You've got it all wrong. NEVER tell a women's weight.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Age or weight. I've learned both. Lol let her tell those on her own.

[/QUOTE]
In my opinion, age doesn't really matter. So how long have you guys been.. -Nudgenudge.- e v e I ship this so hard.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Maybe since reaper 1? Maybe two. Could be since we launched three. Or maybe even two days ago. Or yesterday.

[/QUOTE]
Or even tomorrow. We'll never know.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Oh! But! We're having a reboot due to -clears throat- Spazzy -cough- people wanted to see another run of the story ^^ If you really want, you can come back at the reboot? Or if you're just looking for a rp right now, you can join. I don't particularly suggest it, since you might not fit in very easily... But whichever you want ^^ We're glad to have you either way.

[/QUOTE]
BTW Umbra. Would it be okay to try and put my original character to the reboot? He would be much more suited to this than Günther and Eve. (Nothing against them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back