• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Ok ;-; I just wanted it to be new and improved and not the same place and time with the same characters >.>

[/QUOTE]
From what she says, it sounds like it is. c:

[QUOTE="A Y U]
"I.. " She started before gripping his shirt tighter. ".. You still love me right?" Kirsa whispered.

[/QUOTE]
Beautiful little anime scene right here. Never gets overused. :3

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]And with that Asilia started looking around. The glass panels were obviously rigged to an alarm..... This could be useful.... If she could use her threads..... She tried to manifest them, but only one responded. It was good enough. She shot it out towards a window on the other side of the room and rushed back to the snow mobile left just outside the door. She would wait, hidden behind it for her capture to look for her threw the window then use the vehicle to escape. She saw how to operate it.... Mostly.

[/QUOTE]
I think it's up to Umbra whether stuff is rigged, although I don't see why not. Same goes for if the glass is so easily breakable, they are probably threads after all. I mean, glass weavers, gigantic glass base, y'know.

Spazzycat101 said:
I think it's up to Umbra whether stuff is rigged, although I don't see why not. Same goes for if the glass is so easily breakable, they are probably threads after all. I mean, glass weavers, gigantic glass base, y'know.
The glass is easy to break, cos it's glass. Threads, but still as fragile as glass. Abel will just feel it when the walls are broken.

the last thing i remember was zen getting lost in able's base after yato left to find someone is that correct? (in relevance to zens current position?) :P

zenreaper said:
the last thing i remember was zen getting lost in able's base after yato left to find someone is that correct? (in relevance to zens current position?) :P
That's correct xD

Hi everyone! -casually shakes nervously- I'm so lost on how to say this, but uh... Yeh. I'm sure everyone has noticed that Aura and I are very close and talk all the time, making is seem like best friends, right? Well, we're not friends ^^ (Don't kill me, just keep reading.) Ok so I think I should just say it outright. Aura and I are in a relationship. If you have any questions, Aura's here to answer. -runs off while blushing madly- >///<

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Hi everyone! -casually shakes nervously- I'm so lost on how to say this, but uh... Yeh. I'm sure everyone has noticed that Aura and I are very close and talk all the time, making is seem like best friends, right? Well, we're not friends ^^ (Don't kill me, just keep reading.) Ok so I think I should just say it outright. Aura and I are in a relationship. If you have any questions, Aura's here to answer. -runs off while blushing madly- >///<

[/QUOTE]
I SHIP AURALIA <3

REAL LIFE SHIP. SHO CUTE. -Freaks out and goes to draw Auralia.-

Meanwhile, my boyfriend is my tablet and food. . v .

ALSO. I wanna point out that I won't be as on that much. School has been really taking up my time with finals.. and I have a solo to play, and.. I'm dying from the work load of AP classes. @ v @"

zenreaper said:
zen...was pissed. not for himself but for asilia. she has suffered enough.he eye twitched as he tapped his left foot twice and an ice spike flung up from the ground impaling amelia's arm"listen..and listen good..." zzen looked over his shoulder glaring at her"try anything like that again and the next spike will slice you in half"
I think I ninja'd you... Also, that's a rather severe instant-hit. Her arm is already... Well, she's as of now lost the use of her hand, if that happened she'd probably need it amputated at that point... ._."

Wut? What did I miss? If you're talking about Zen's post, I read that.... >.>

Yeah, I'm missing something....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back