• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
zenreaper said:
but you can make a good story am i right?
Actually, I've tried, and I am absolutely horrible at coming up with any plot of any kind. The only kind of decent plot thing that even my subconscious can come up with is quite stereotypical zombie apocalypse. :P

If you wanna read it, just click the first of the two links in my signature.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]So u gonna reply spazzy? xD

[/QUOTE]
Meh. xD We all get the idea at this point.

Spazzycat101 said:
Actually, I've tried, and I am absolutely horrible at coming up with any plot of any kind. The only kind of decent plot thing that even my subconscious can come up with is quite stereotypical zombie apocalypse. :P
If you wanna read it, just click the first of the two links in my signature.
-Grin grows immensely- Reaper fanfic?

im not gonna ask where you work or anything but 3 hours is a short time to be at a job...considering the average person with a job (including high schoolers) work at least 7 hours

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -Grin grows immensely- Reaper fanfic?

[/QUOTE]
So long as I have a bit of help. Someone has to make sure that I don't make the characters too unlike themselves. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
So long as I have a bit of help. Someone has to make sure that I don't make the characters too unlike themselves. :3
We're all right here xD As long as you get everyone's permission to use their characters ^^

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]
xD I work at subway. We all have short hours. They give me three a day when I work a lot of days that week.

[/QUOTE]
What IM wondering is who people understand you with that accent of yours xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
We're all right here xD As long as you get everyone's permission to use their characters ^^

[/QUOTE]
OR.... I could halp you rewrite another book with a tone of other characters? xD

Spazzycat101 said:
OR.... I could halp you rewrite another book with a tone of other characters? xD
I've got my hands full with my own book sry xD But I can help you with yours if you need it

You would be surprised umbra. People usualy understand me. What I find funny is we had an Korean come in yesterday and one dude made his sammich wrong, and he was trying to explain what we did wrong, but we couldn't understand him cause he barely spoke English. After about 40mins we finaly found out what he ment and fixed it xD he even left us a tip cause he knew how hard it was to understand him.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I've got my hands full with my own book sry xD But I can help you with yours if you need it

[/QUOTE]
Dat's fine, I could never write even my own fanfic-y book without help. xD

Umbra Regalia] [FONT=Tillana] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14910-spazzycat101/ said:
@Spazzycat101[/URL] Aura needs you to post xD
We wont' stop texting me on discord that he needs you to post

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Lol I was beginning to wonder. Been waiting for you to reply most of the day

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]So u gonna reply spazzy? xD

[/QUOTE]
Spazzycat101 said:
Meh. xD We all get the idea at this point.

xD I can't go further with da plot till she does. That's literally the start of the main plot at this point.

OOh... I thought that was settled... O.o I wasn't planning on RPing out ten hour's worth of arguing with a five-year-old girl. xD I'll post~

I figured u would post putting her back onto the snowmobile and then time skip. Sorry for da misunderstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]I figured u would post putting her back onto the snowmobile and then time skip. Sorry for da misunderstanding.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, dat's fine. I can do that right now. :3 I'll wait for the rest of everyone to be ready for a timeskip too, before I type up the post-timeskip-post.

Guess who's here with an announcement?!

It's-a me! Umbra!

(Aura has no idea I'm posting this, so yeah. I'm probably gonna get interrogated but eh! I can take you, Aura! Square up!)

Don't worry, it's only bad news if you hate the Reaper series and want to watch it burn in my recycle bin, in which case then why are you here...?

So, let's get right to it! Reaper's reboot is officially being planned!

Yeah, it started as a bit of a joke I'll admit it, but I ended up thinking about it nonstop because I'm weird like that and ended up asking Aura and Spazzy for some ideas. What we've already found is in the following list;

-More admins. We'll have about five or six, and have figured out three. We do not yet have a list of positions, but we'll get back to you on that!

-Sins will be removed from the story completely. So will Abel and Cain, but a new enemy will be added! If any of you have been keeping up with the lore of Reaper, you might know who else is involved with the Reapers. If... He weren't dead in this run... But hey! New enemy!

-We will be adding a rule against one-liners. We won't deny you the use of them once in awhile, but we need some decent writing here! We will also add the rule that having one-on-one RPs constantly in the thread (ex. only interacting with one or two characters and ignoring all other posts) is no longer allowed. Weave is a company that makes sure their squads work together, and do not promote anti-social behavior. Also, we're gonna try to keep the porking to a low okay? Seriously, take your nasty minds to some other rp if all you're gonna do is have sex. Honestly. Jeez.

-All new story line! Different enemies, new allies! Yay! (That includes... A more loveable Revnoir! I sorta fudged him up this rp, he went crazy multiple times and that wasn't my intention, but I'm surprised nobody called me out on that >u< I covered my traces well.

-Much more organized storyline! Yeah, that was my fault. I ended up adding too many characters and didn't explain Threads well enough. Things shall be different! -initiate determined anime pose-

Why we're telling you this? Well, because hype! No, no, I'm joking entirely. This is posted because we need your help! Reaper is adapted to be a RP, after all, and a RP has multiple people in it. Thus, we need to make it people-friendly. Okay, reasoning done. We need your help to figure out what you liked and disliked in this run of Reaper!

Any ideas are accepted, and we'd love to hear your brutally honest opinions. Seriously, go all out on me. I can take it. -Pulls out bulletproof vest- Do it!

If you are not joining us for a second Reaper, we understand completely (you'll already know all the twisty-fresh plot twists in the main story, we get it. Spoilers suck.) but we would still love to know what you thought about the RP! We'll also beg you to come back to us, but eh, we can't force you ^^ unless we kidnap you. But that won't happen, I swear!

So, thank you for your attention and sorry for making this so long! You can give your opinion at any time (but we appreciate if it's as early as possible, then it's got a better chance of being integrated) but if you need an idea of what we're asking of you, then here you go: We're looking for things you want to see in the new Reaper, and things you just couldn't stand in the current one. We'll work to make our reboot of Reaper the very best it can be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back