• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I thought Abel... WTF?

[/QUOTE]
Asilia hadn't been kidnapped yet, she was still at Aura's base. Amelia threatened to kidnap her, and Aura was all freaked out to keep that from happening. Amelia has left Abel's base to actually kidnap Asilia, which hasn't been done yet.

zenreaper said:
now im confused i was told to go save asilia and kicked out of the car now im not able to save her?
Kiritsu had it mixed up. Nu, you can't save her. XP Aurath doesn't even want you to xD

me yaboku and ghost are at ables base i was supposed t be watching asilia because of the supposed kidnapper going after her but i had already left with yaboku and ghost so im no longer able to protect asilia from the kidnapper ..

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Well I found one of them..." Yaboku sighed. He found Leah. Nearly dead. Yaboku dropped from the Vent."If I am correct, I saw another vehicle going the other way. And by the looks of it I could not find her. What a sibling huh... Leaving her sister here to Die..." He examined Leah to see her status. He was struggling to move his arm to Sekki. Yato was preventing him. He kept trying but his muscles were still.

[/QUOTE]
What a sibling, huh? Trying to kill his brother's girlfriend... :P

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Nowhere near as bad as what I wanna see xD

[/QUOTE]
i fear what would happen if you were able to act on all you feelings as the bad guy....

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Isn't... Isn't... Isn't Lufferia... His... Sister? l:

[/QUOTE]
Yes she is. And technically, all humans come from the same origin so any sex can be considered incest if you see it in a different way.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai] He covered the room in threads and absorbed all light around them to charge his threads.

[/QUOTE]
Uhm... No? Threads don't need to be charged, nor can they be charged. Light Threads and Light are not the same, but extremely similar. You can't control light, you can control light Threads.

@Kiritsu Senpai, when I checked RPn, your last post was dated two minutes ago when I had started writing my post.

Now, when my post is dated one minute ago, yours is twenty eight minutes ago.

It took me twenty six minutes to write a post. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back