• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Hm? It isn't moving. Maybe I should check on it..." Yaboku sighed. He put the screen away and went back to the Chopper's area. He found to bodies lying down. Amelia and Leah. "Yeesh... They should rest first before travelling..." Yaboku slowly walked up to them. He carrief both of them together. One on each shoulder. It was awkward for him but he was doing a favor to Yato. Yaboku slowly brang them back inside the castle and into an empty bedroom. He laid them next to each other while he sat on a nearby chair.

[/QUOTE]
The chopper landed at Abel's base, which is like a really long way on foot. >.>

Pluss you got outta da choppa and not in. The chopper came to the castle of stone to take leah and the assassin to ables glass castle.

>.< Sorry! Just some of the worst pet peeves I have...

And no sleep in days..? >.> How..? Yeah, no, that's not good.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]We can no longer trust Revnoir.

[/QUOTE]
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to see this happen c: So satisfying...

Spazzycat101 said:
Speaking of trust... xD Amelia and Leah're still passed out in the snow outside Abel's base.
Am I supposed to be doing something? Cos I'm a little busy with something atm ;-; but is Abel needed?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Am I supposed to be doing something? Cos I'm a little busy with something atm ;-; but is Abel needed?

[/QUOTE]
Eh, anyone at his base technically. But you can do whatever you're doing, you're fine. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]The doctor

[/QUOTE]
L-like the doctor would even do something like that! Sure he's destroyed species, but only the ones there were going to shred planets..! (:'()

Fanky~

And with hope I can bring some shit and a fan for it to hit. >:3 I think, personally, it's been a while since there's been a good cowpie to the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody's reacting to the creepy threatening message that was sent through to each person with any form of communicator..? Aww... ;;

Spazzycat101 said:
Nobody's reacting to the creepy threatening message that was sent through to each person with any form of communicator..? Aww... ;;
Sry was too busy dying in bed, reading the ic now -3-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back