• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](Asilia was with Leah and them... Good ways off I believe) And like that Aura understood. He knew what would come at him in the future. His mind raced, and he did not here his daughter scream. He thought back to five years ago.... Most of it was hazy. But he remembered the box and files on floor 2 of the Weave back.... Project Grim Reaper.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, Leah and Amelia just met in a different hallway, not necessarily too far. Also, stone walls make noises echo.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]? Jamie and Adam?

[/QUOTE]
Myyyyyyyyyyythbuuuuuusteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss

It's their final season ;;

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Oh right, i forgot, they are getting removed from Discovery ;-;

[/QUOTE]
The episode before that one was about Star Wars stuff!!! T-T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUST THEY GO?!??!??!!

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]"I said STOP!" Asilia yelled the last word and it echoed like the voice of a drill sergeant. Her threads whipped out and restrained everyone in the hall, pinning them in what looked like black spider cocoons so they couldn't move any part of their bodies, forcing them to stop. Her threads were as strong as her father's, so none of the normal weavers could cut her threads. "I am Asilia Tsukiborodo and I will NOT be ignored like some dumb child! Now all of you stop befor I go get my daddy to kill all of you!"

[/QUOTE]
I thought she was ranked zero..? Not, like, seven? ">.>

If she doesn't know how to use them, I'd think they just go into some sort of uncontrollable frenzy, like Leah's threads in one of the Sin battles of the second season.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]They have on 3 seperate occasions and now that she has been training she has SOME control over them

[/QUOTE]
Fine then~~ I'm not going into specifics of how I think experience with that kind of thing would be laid out, you're the co-GM, I'm just a half bit skeptical. (/•_•)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back