• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Pretty sure we're in the same time zone xD eastern right?

[/QUOTE]
I honestly have no idea what time zone name applies to what, but right now it's 1:04.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"I'm cold... I need to get back inside..." Yaboku slowly got up. He winced because of the freezing temperatue and it's pain. Yaboku slowly started to climb down scared. Scared? Scared... He went down. He stepped down. Down into a false area of rock. Loose snow. "Fuck! No!" Yaboku fell. Fell and fell again. Scraped and cut. The pain worsened because of the painful temperature. However, the fall wasn't high. But it wasn't short. But it was enough to take away his breath. Enough to knock him out. Enough to make him unconscious. Enough to put him in a Coma. Enough to put him in stasis. In a pile of snow. Alone and hurt.

[/QUOTE]
This is payback, isn't it..?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I'm not saying no, I just wanna know... What you mean by 'my own version'

[/QUOTE]
Just Kirsa's story.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Sure, as long as rights to the original story go to me c:

[/QUOTE]
Woohoo.~ Yay. e v e

[QUOTE="A Y U]Woohoo.~ Yay. e v e

[/QUOTE]
If you want, (if it's online, btw) I can even add the link to it in the Notes tab? ^^ If not, that's fine (but I would like to see it if you don't mind, once it's started)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] If you want, (if it's online, btw) I can even add the link to it in the Notes tab? ^^ If not, that's fine (but I would like to see it if you don't mind, once it's started)

[/QUOTE]
I haven't started but once I do, I'll be sure to share it! ^ v ^

[QUOTE="A Y U]-CoughCoughYES MORE SHIIIPPPPCoughCough.-

[/QUOTE]
That reminds me... Should I disturb the shippiness with one of my own two characters as whale? >:3

[QUOTE="A Y U]Oh god.. xD

[/QUOTE]
An easy way to determine if Amelia has a crush: Does she immediately try to kill the person as soon as she sees them? If not, then maybe!

Spazzycat101 said:
An easy way to determine if Amelia has a crush: Does she immediately try to kill the person as soon as she sees them? If not, then maybe!
Well, that's a lot more confusing than a lot of women in this world. e v e

[QUOTE="A Y U]Well, that's a lot more confusing than a lot of women in this world. e v e

[/QUOTE]
-shrugs- Her life is sooooooo complicated. One goal, kill all in the way of it.

What to do when she accomplishes that goal? No idea.

What to do if she sails away in a ship? Blush, draw gun, blubber a bit, then.... No idea. xD

Spazzycat101 said:
-shrugs- Her life is sooooooo complicated. One goal, kill all in the way of it.
What to do when she accomplishes that goal? No idea.

What to do if she sails away in a ship? Blush, draw gun, blubber a bit, then.... No idea. xD
Doesn't seem so complicated. Hey, that guy bumped you in the super market? BLAM. Down he goes.

[QUOTE="A Y U]Doesn't seem so complicated. Hey, that guy bumped you in the super market? BLAM. Down he goes.

[/QUOTE]
Yep, pretty much. Only thing... Visiting the weave base is a total violation of her social code. That social code being as follows:

Don't leave room. If humans are in the near vicinity and room must be left, don't leave room and go hide. If leaving room is absolutely mandatory, kill them, then leave room and do whatever you were going to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Yep, pretty much. Only thing... Visiting the weave base is a total violation of her social code. That social code being as follows:
Don't leave room. If humans are in the near vicinity and room must be left, don't leave room and go hide. If leaving room is absolutely mandatory, kill them, then leave room and do whatever you were going to do.
Now that I think about it... That... Is a little bit like... Well, I dunno.

I was gonna say Darth Maul, but not really. He's a Sith Lord, we don't know that much about him...

I guess... Like how Queen Amidala sounds like? She does sound as if she wants to petrify everyone she speaks to, I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Now that I think about it... That... Is a little bit like... Well, I dunno.
I was gonna say Darth Maul, but not really. He's a Sith Lord, we don't know that much about him...

I guess... Like how Queen Amidala sounds like? She does sound as if she wants to petrify everyone she speaks to, I guess...
I don't know what you're talking about so.. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back