• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]... The puuuunnnsss... Why did they vanished?? Were they really that insulting and annoying?? ;~;

[/QUOTE]
694.png

Spazzycat101 said:
@A Y U HURRY!!!!! Make sure Xillia doesn't find Rev!!! SAVE THE SHIIIIIIP
Dont worry xD she has time, searching for a new tablet to start drawing again... They're so expensive tho ;-; -has like... around 20$- ebay pls

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Dont worry xD she has time, searching for a new tablet to start drawing again... They're so expensive tho ;-; -has like... around 20$- ebay pls

[/QUOTE]
Wuh. -Just woke up from a nap.-

[QUOTE="A Y U]"What? Huh? I just was wondering if she had a boyfriend! You are the squad leader for squad 3, aren't you? You must know something!" Claus shouted as he stood up.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... I don't see a '...' rating....

And I can only imagine the what the death toll would be at this point were Amelia in Rev's situation. She'd probably have gone out to kill Clause, Kirsa, and Revnoir, then probably just taking out anyone who walked by. xD

[QUOTE="A Y U]"Huh? You? But aren't you like.. 15 years older than her. " He said with a blank face. "It can't be.~ You're just joking with me aren't chu? Hue hue. You're funny, Revnoir. I bet she doesn't even have a boyfriend! I can just tap that arse anytime.. ~" Claus said with a rather perverted face.

[/QUOTE]
Prepare the funeral.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] What color flowers do you want at your funeral, Claus?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think he heard you, he's too busy getting his ass kicked.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] What color flowers do you want at your funeral, Claus?

[/QUOTE]
Claus: Wuh? Why would I need flowers for a funeral now? I'm as healthy as a horse! :D

[QUOTE="A Y U]Claus: Wuh? Why would I need flowers for a funeral now? I'm as healthy as a horse! :D

[/QUOTE]
Amelia: Not for long.... >:3

-draws gun-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A Y U]Claus: Wuh? Why would I need flowers for a funeral now? I'm as healthy as a horse! :D

[/QUOTE]
Revnoir: -Pulls out Cain's shotgun- Sorry, bessy, it's time to put you down. -doesn't look sorry at all-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir: -Pulls out Cain's shotgun- Sorry, bessy, it's time to put you down. -doesn't look sorry at all-

[/QUOTE]
Amelia: -still gaming on phone, turns gun toward Revnoir- You're a bit late to the party, Romeo.

Spazzycat101 said:
Amelia: -still gaming on phone, turns gun toward Revnoir- You're a bit late to the party, Romeo.
Revnoir: -Pulls out scythe and mask- Call me Romeo one more time, I dare you.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir: -Pulls out scythe and mask- Call me Romeo one more time, I dare you.

[/QUOTE]
Kirsa: What's going on.. o A o

Claus: -Hugs her from behind.- Gotcha, cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back