• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I'm going to hunt you down and murder you if you make one more pun.
Who said he wears black? He wears a brown trench coat kind of thing. Well, beige... He's not a masked Kirito!

[/QUOTE]
You said darker than Revnoirs? So SAO main character. I don't know his name ok, I'm not that good with Japanese names.

Hunt me and kill me??

images

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]You said darker than Revnoirs? So SAO main character. I don't know his name ok, I'm not that good with Japanese names.

[/QUOTE]
The MASK! Not the clothes, nothing gets darker than Revnoir's clothes xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
The MASK! Not the clothes, nothing gets darker than Revnoir's clothes xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok.. Aren't you gonna hunt me down or something? I made A pun..

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
'A Bow? Really? Who're you, Hawkeye?' Sabrin said, unamused by the fact she's gonna try and hurt him with an arrow. He wouldn't even care or be affected even if she shot him straight to the crotch region.

[/QUOTE]
YESSSSSSSSS MARVEL REFERENCE!!!!!

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]And it was very 'Punny'.... Budum tsshh!

[/QUOTE]
Now I'm going to hunt you down too. = v =

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Loved the Age of Ultron!

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, have you seen Ant Man? And I can't WAIT for Civil War to come out!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, do you watch
Agents of Shield?

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooh, have you seen Ant Man? And I can't WAIT for Civil War to come out!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also, do you watch
Agents of Shield?
Not yet, but tomorrow maybe, waiting for the internet to give it to me

And no, I don't have FOX channel sadly ;~;

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Not yet, but tomorrow maybe, waiting for the internet to give it to me
And no, I don't have FOX channel sadly ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Well we just record the show every time a new one comes on. I dunno what channel it's on, my parents do that. All I have to do it freak out over it. :3

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -Umbra currently isn't here, she's busy hunting Kama down-

[/QUOTE]
-AYU has joined Umbra in the chase, she will be AFK for a few moments.-

Spazzycat101 said:
Well we just record the show every time a new one comes on. I dunno what channel it's on, my parents do that. All I have to do it freak out over it. :3
They premiered it at FOX I think, dunno.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -Umbra currently isn't here, she's busy hunting Kama down-

[/QUOTE]
-Barricades house while setting up Revnoir plush dolls at front for a trap-

[QUOTE="A Y U]-AYU has joined Umbra in the chase, she will be AFK for a few moments.-

[/QUOTE]
-rummages through closet for bow and hunting knife, then joins Umbra and AYU in the chase after Kama because WHY NOT?!?! :D -

And yes, I legit have a bow and hunting knife in my bedroom. The bow sucks, but the hunting knife it actually pretty good, though it needs some sharpening. :3

[QUOTE="A Y U]-AYU has joined Umbra in the chase, she will be AFK for a few moments.-

[/QUOTE]
-Sets up an entire collection of Fangirl stuff at front for a trap as well-

Spazzycat101 said:
-rummages through closet for bow and hunting knife, then joins Umbra and AYU in the chase after Kama because WHY NOT?!?! :D -
And yes, I legit have a bow and hunting knife in my bedroom. The bow sucks, but the hunting knife it actually pretty good, though it needs some sharpening. :3
-has 2 bows and my brother's army-grade knife- xD oh?

Spazzycat101 said:
-Sets up marshmallows, hot cocoa, and Fangirl stuff too-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]-Sets up marshmallows, hot cocoa, and Fangirl stuff too-

[/QUOTE]
-we all stop at Timmies for hot chocolate and coffee, then set out again to the Philippines-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
-has 2 bows and my brother's army-grade knife- xD oh?

[/QUOTE]
-goes to garage to fetch (replica of) Gandalf's staff- -u-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]-Sets up marshmallows, hot cocoa, and Fangirl stuff too-

[/QUOTE]
I have a lighter and pepper spray. :D -Gets huge ass lighter and pepper spray ready.- Gotta fend them rapists away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back