• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Alternated said:
so you sleep like 7 pm or something I mean I sleep at 9pm I live in Philippines too....
Really?!

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooh, supernovas are fun! We didn't study those, though, I just have a huge astronomy book in the corner of my room... I'll be the first to admit I'm a nerd about almost anything....
^-^" I've kinda memorized how black holes form. Hehe...

And sadly, no grenades. Just acids and metals. Slough our teacher did burn some Magnesium in class that one day....
I love Super Novas, I love the colourful explosions they make.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Really?!
I love Super Novas, I love the colourful explosions they make.

[/QUOTE]
Yes it's true....

Alternated said:
so you sleep like 7 pm or something I mean I sleep at 9pm I live in Philippines too....
No, I sleep at 8:30 pm when I have school, and 10:00 pm and higher, or even become a all-nighter when I don't have school. (I just did that yesterday!)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I usually sleep really early xD I sleep too much... (I may have depression, which may explain it)

[/QUOTE]
ahh okay the reason I don't sleep early is it's fun but that may stop when I'm in college lol..

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]No, I sleep at 8:30 pm when I have school, and 10:00 pm and higher, or even become a all-nighter when I don't have school. (I just did that yesterday!)

[/QUOTE]
When there is no school it's always 11 or 12 pm 10 or 9 if there will be school or I need to be early tomorrow thing....

Spazzycat101 said:
Pulling her scarf from her face as she neared the edge on the smokescreen, Amelia resonded to the terrified cry. 'Why the heck would a reaper care to co--' Suddenly, she was cut off by threads that struck her, and wrapped around her mouth and throat, keeping her from breathing. Speak of the devil, were her thoughts as she struggled for air. Dammit, she lived with reapers! Why in the hell was one attacking her...? Nothing other could come to Amelia's mind as she began to fall away from consciousness.
Envy had made her way outside to wait for the other girl, though she wasn't impatient. She still busied herself with her mind, decoding her own thiughts. With practice, it was becoming easier by the hour, surprisingly. She was pacing lazily around the inner wall of the huge stone structure.
Wot?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I usually sleep really early xD I sleep too much... (I may have depression, which may explain it)

[/QUOTE]
;; -pandahug-

Also, I wish I could to a more in-depth course on chemistry, physics,
and art and music, but the darned American Highschool curriculum won't let me. ;;

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Wot?

[/QUOTE]
Also, you said Ghost's threads went out to attack anything nearby..? Did I miss something?

Spazzycat101 said:
;; -pandahug-
Also, I wish I could to a more in-depth course on chemistry, physics,
and art and music, but the darned American Highschool curriculum won't let me. ;;

Also, you said Ghost's threads went out to attack anything nearby..? Did I miss something?
No ;-; I didn't say that. I said his Threads got ready to attack in case Amelia attacked them or even saw them (since she works for Abel, does she not?)

I can't sleep properly without being angered and forced too. Like when my mom tells me to sleep when I don't want too, but shekeeps nagging and shouting, I get mad then fall asleep from exhaustion in my fits of rage in a matter of minutes.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]I can't sleep properly without being angered and forced too. Like when my mom tells me to sleep when I don't want too, but shekeeps nagging and shouting, I get mad then fall asleep from exhaustion in my fits of rage in a matter of minutes.

[/QUOTE]
And that was just four hours ago too!

Spazzycat101 said:
Also, I wish I could to a more in-depth course on chemistry, physics, and art and music, but the darned American Highschool curriculum won't let me. ;;
That's what makes Canada great >uO Y'know what else makes Canada great? Tim Hortons and the fact that we can pretty much just use snow mobiles as bikes in the winter c: And go through the drive-thru in Tim Hortons on them. I wanna try that...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]I can't sleep properly without being angered and forced too. Like when my mom tells me to sleep when I don't want too, but shekeeps nagging and shouting, I get mad then fall asleep from exhaustion in my fits of rage in a matter of minutes.

[/QUOTE]
ahhh I have a classmate like that but I convince my mother if I do that but if she says I'll sleep I sleep that's it....

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] That's what makes Canada great >uO Y'know what else makes Canada great? Tim Hortons and the fact that we can pretty much just use snow mobiles as bikes in the winter c: And go through the drive-thru in Tim Hortons on them. I wanna try that...

[/QUOTE]
Tim Horton's..? Sounds familiar... never been there though, I think. Not sure...

BUT OMG SNOWMOBILES!!!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] No ;-; I didn't say that. I said his Threads got ready to attack in case Amelia attacked them or even saw them (since she works for Abel, does she not?)

[/QUOTE]
Oh I should also edit mine then, or should I delete it?

Alternated said:
ahhh I have a classmate like that but I convince my mother if I do that but if she says I'll sleep I sleep that's it....
Am I the only one who goes to sleep when my mother comes down so I don't have to listen to her whining?

Spazzycat101 said:
Tim Horton's..? Sounds familiar... never been there though, I think. Not sure...
BUT OMG SNOWMOBILES!!!

Once we get some actual snow, I wanna try driving my snow mobile to Timmies xD (Also, Tim Hortons tends to stay near larger cities, it's mainly just in Canada tho)

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Oh I should also edit mine then, or should I delete it?

[/QUOTE]
Sure?

Alternated said:
oh wait no wrong it was my friend not my classmate lol mistake..

[/QUOTE]
Alternated said:
Ah... lately I think I've been losing sleep, but last week's vacation helped a LOT. c: I slept SO MUCH. During the night and day.

Sometimes I sleep so much during the day, though, and lie awake at night so much that I think I might be half-nocturnal or something...

Spazzycat101 said:
Ah... lately I think I've been losing sleep, but last week's vacation helped a LOT. c: I slept SO MUCH. During the night and day.
Sometimes I sleep so much during the day, though, and lie awake at night so much that I think I might be half-nocturnal or something...
No, no... Just a bad sleep schedule xD Might wanna fix that in time for school.

Spazzycat101 said:
You're beast awakened Spazzy lol just kidding hmm that's bizarre...I just like the dark but I'm not nocturnal...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
No, no... Just a bad sleep schedule xD Might wanna fix that in time for school.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're probably right. Too bad that hasn't worked out so well. I've tried, and I such at doing anything but messing it up further. xD

Spazzycat101 said:
Yeah, you're probably right. Too bad that hasn't worked out so well. I've tried, and I such at doing anything but messing it up further. xD
Stay up until like... 9 pm, then go to sleep. Set an alarm for say 7 am and go like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back