• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
DAMN
I just checked notes, and Sabrin is a rank 3! Amelia's gonna kick his ass.... >.>
You'll be surprised what the Government did to him and his tribesmen before he joined the military, yeah he'll lose, but not without landing a painful blow.

[QUOTE="A Y U]If I wanted Claus to be secretly working for Abel.. could that happen. e v e

[/QUOTE]
•A• Eeeeeehhhhhh...... Why can't I like a post more than once!? -aggravated wailing-

I'd rather not house this monstrosity in my OOC page ;-; Also, why does the youngest know the most about chemistry..? (Spazzy's younger, right? Didn't you say you were like... 14?)

[QUOTE="A Y U]If I wanted Claus to be secretly working for Abel.. could that happen. e v e

[/QUOTE]
Well nobody really works for Abel except for his weird little group... But what would make things more interesting....... Is he works for Galenoir c:

But if you want Abel, sure, take the maniac.

Ah, thirteen. And that 'cause we just finished a chemistry course in science. ;; I wanted it to last longer... We got to pour hydrochloric acid and other things on Calcuim and Magnesium and other things... It was fun! ;n;

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Ah, thirteen. And that 'cause we just finished a chemistry course in science. ;; I wanted it to last longer... We got to pour hydrochloric acid and other things on Calcuim and Magnesium and other things... It was fun! ;n;
At... 13..? God damn I'm in grade 10 and I do that shit! I didn't even know the number series things! All I knew was POTASSIUM POTASSIUM POTASSIUM xD Yeah, decode that. Don't ;-;

Spazzycat101 said:
We study science, but we never reached that point, nor we ever will sadly.. Cause ya know, we're Filipino, and some of us really hate those sort of things.

;-; I don't even think I'm taking another science class for the rest of my life, I'm taking a special art course..! (Well, hopefully I can...)

Spazzycat101 said:
So, based on your username, one would expect a more eventful comeback.
And this one was a reference to the reactivity of alkali metals.

Also... Umbra... Tungsten-Hydrogen-Yttrium?

And I find it fun •u• Like, really really fun. Hehehehehe. Makin' stuff near-explode.... Hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
At... 13..? God damn I'm in grade 10 and I do that shit! I didn't even know the number series things! All I knew was POTASSIUM POTASSIUM POTASSIUM xD Yeah, decode that. Don't ;-;

[/QUOTE]
All I ever studied in science is Neon and Super Novas, hence my name, Nion (Neon) Nova (Super Nova)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] ;-; I don't even think I'm taking another science class for the rest of my life, I'm taking a special art course..! (Well, hopefully I can...)

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, special? I'm jealous... Although I hope there are enough things in the highschool schedule for art classes... Sadly, though, for freshman year, we can't do much more than a couple intro courses...

Anywhale, I'm not sure if I should do the double-thingy with chemistry
and physics, or if I should choose one or the other. I wanna go into detail on both, but I don't think I'd be allowed to... ;;

Spazzycat101 said:
And this one was a reference to the reactivity of alkali metals.
Also... Umbra... Tungsten-Hydrogen-Yttrium?

And I find it fun •u• Like, really really fun. Hehehehehe. Makin' stuff near-explode.... Hehe.
Grenades?!?!

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]All I ever studied in science is Neon and Super Novas, hence my name, Nion (Neon) Nova (Super Nova)

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, supernovas are fun! We didn't study those, though, I just have a huge astronomy book in the corner of my room... I'll be the first to admit I'm a nerd about almost anything....

^-^" I've kinda memorized how black holes form. Hehe...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Grenades?!?!

[/QUOTE]
And sadly, no grenades. Just acids and metals. Slough our teacher did burn some Magnesium in class that one day....

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Why did you think I sleep so early compared to all of your timezones?

[/QUOTE]
so you sleep like 7 pm or something I mean I sleep at 9pm I live in Philippines too....

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooh, special? I'm jealous... Although I hope there are enough things in the highschool schedule for art classes... Sadly, though, for freshman year, we can't do much more than a couple intro courses...
Anywhale, I'm not sure if I should do the double-thingy with chemistry
and physics, or if I should choose one or the other. I wanna go into detail on both, but I don't think I'd be allowed to... ;;
Are you talking about science speciality or art specialty? Cos we actually have 3 and no, from what I know you cant specialize in both.

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooh, supernovas are fun! We didn't study those, though, I just have a huge astronomy book in the corner of my room... I'll be the first to admit I'm a nerd about almost anything....
^-^" I've kinda memorized how black holes form. Hehe...

And sadly, no grenades. Just acids and metals. Slough our teacher did burn some Magnesium in class that one day....

OOOO my favorite! That was our first experiment thing this year.

Alternated said:
so you sleep like 7 pm or something I mean I sleep at 9pm I live in Philippines too....
I usually sleep really early xD I sleep too much... (I may have depression, which may explain it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back