• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Stay up until like... 9 pm, then go to sleep. Set an alarm for say 7 am and go like that.

[/QUOTE]
Seven won't work.... I have to be up by six, and if I go to bed at eight, then I'll probably miss both half this RP and still not be able to sleep until, like, ten. It's so weird, no matter when I go to bed, my brain refuses to recognize that I'm supposed to be asleep until around an hour or two from midnight. ;; I'll try it, though. I've gotta try something, don't I?

Spazzycat101 said:
Seven won't work.... I have to be up by six, and if I go to bed at eight, then I'll probably miss both half this RP and still not be able to sleep until, like, ten. It's so weird, no matter when I go to bed, my brain refuses to recognize that I'm supposed to be asleep until around an hour or two from midnight. ;; I'll try it, though. I've gotta try something, don't I?
Do whatever times you need, but don't get less than 6 hrs of sleep unless your body is used to it (like mine, it's weird... I'm always cranky when I get too much sleep...) But make sure to not sleep until it's dark out.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Do whatever times you need, but don't get less than 6 hrs of sleep unless your body is used to it (like mine, it's weird... I'm always cranky when I get too much sleep...) But make sure to not sleep until it's dark out.

[/QUOTE]
xD Okay! -can still go to sleep at six while abiding the darkness rule- I'll do my best at that.

Now excuse me while I go make myself some morning peppermint hot chocolate c: Ah, morning hot chocolate ^^ -Canadians pretty much live off of coffee and hot chocolate no matter what season-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Now excuse me while I go make myself some morning peppermint hot chocolate c: Ah, morning hot chocolate ^^ -Canadians pretty much live off of coffee and hot chocolate no matter what season-

[/QUOTE]
We Filipinos eat most of our foods with rice, from breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Only the rich and spoiled eat most of their foods without them.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Now excuse me while I go make myself some morning peppermint hot chocolate c: Ah, morning hot chocolate ^^ -Canadians pretty much live off of coffee and hot chocolate no matter what season-

[/QUOTE]
Soooooooo jealous.... -can hardly get away with hot chocolate even in winter-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Well nobody really works for Abel except for his weird little group... But what would make things more interesting....... Is he works for Galenoir c:
But if you want Abel, sure, take the maniac.

[/QUOTE]
Ehhhh. I'll take Galenoir. |D

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Just know... He wears a mask, so you don't know what he looks like.

[/QUOTE]
What should Claus do. . v .

Sorry if I'm a bit out of it, my brain isn't functioning.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Just know... He wears a mask, so you don't know what he looks like.

[/QUOTE]
OOOOOOOOHHHHH MORE MYSTERY!!!! :D

[QUOTE="A Y U]What should Claus do. . v .
Sorry if I'm a bit out of it, my brain isn't functioning.

[/QUOTE]
Just have him make sure Xillia and Rev don't meet xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Just have him make sure Xillia and Rev don't meet xD

[/QUOTE]
Or the SHIP will become bigger than Titanic!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Like Scourge?

[/QUOTE]
Exactly, but like Revnoir's. Y'know? Darker, but same featureless form.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Exactly, but like Revnoir's. Y'know? Darker, but same featureless form.

[/QUOTE]
So male wearing Black Clothing like the main character in SAO, but with a mask that looks like Scourge's? Correct me if I'm wrong.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]That's so Xilli, Claus she belongs to Revnoir...

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to hunt you down and murder you if you make one more pun.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]So male wearing Black Clothing like the main character in SAO, but with a mask that looks like Scourge's? Correct me if I'm wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Who said he wears black? He wears a brown trench coat kind of thing. Well, beige... He's not a masked Kirito!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back