• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Patience, young padewan xD
Xillia's got a bow -3- and Revnoir. And Galenoir. And like an entire army of Wraiths. Yeeaaaaahhh..... l: Plot twists will be needed to save Kirsa from her fate.

[/QUOTE]
I have some tricks up my sleeve. I'll be bringing in someone from Kirsa's past. > o >

[QUOTE="A Y U]I gtg now. Be back in an hour or two to introduce Claus.~

[/QUOTE]
-my image of Claus-

images

SANTA CLAUS? 0_o

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]-my image of Claus-
images

SANTA CLAUS? 0_o

[/QUOTE]
NO. CLAUS LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

[QUOTE="A Y U]

• View attachment 211556

View attachment 211559

Claus stands at a staggering 6'4", often towering over many people and weight at around 175 pounds. He has bright blue hair that matches with his eyes, complimented by his dazzling smile which attracts many, girls and guys of all sorts. His body is well built, considering that he enjoys to work out.

[/QUOTE]
Oooh, shipbeaker or shipmaker? c;

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Light Threads seem to be neat..." Yaboku sighed. "But that isn't who I am... Who we are... Shouldn't we be more dark. More gray. More black? Or even Darker Than Black" Yaboku scowled. He looked up at the stone cold ceiling. So distant and far. Yaboku hissed. "But darkness is just a term. It is just the absence of light. Because light will always be there. And Black is just a color. Color is something used to express ourselves or something." Yaboku kept mumbling and rambling. All to himself. In the freezing and distant castle.

[/QUOTE] IIIIIIIII see what ye did there. Hei picture. Darker Than Black title reference. Eh, I saw that c:

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] IIIIIIIII see what ye did there. Hei picture. Darker Than Black title reference. Eh, I saw that c:

[/QUOTE]
-totally clueless-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] There's an anime called Darker Than Black. Main character is Hei, and he's the guy in Kiritsu's profile pic.

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaaaahhhh I see.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Plip plop, splish splash, splash splash splash, plippity plop" Yaboku said quietly. He saw water dripping from the walls. It fell. Over and over. Fall.

[/QUOTE]
I find that funny for some reason... Am I losing it?

Sorry, I was a bit busy with a few things. My dog's trying to commit suicide or something and he doesn't wanna leave my side, was trying out a bunch of games I bought, and was working on the book l: Sryyyy, things'll speed up tomorrow probably.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Sorry, I was a bit busy with a few things. My dog's trying to commit suicide or something and he doesn't wanna leave my side, was trying out a bunch of games I bought, and was working on the book l: Sryyyy, things'll speed up tomorrow probably.

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok. What games did you buy anyways?

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Oh ok. What games did you buy anyways?

[/QUOTE]
Just a bunch of cheap indie games l: Like super meat boy and shtuff of the sort.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Just a bunch of cheap indie games l: Like super meat boy and shtuff of the sort.

[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, Super Meat Boy, such a fun and frustrating game...

(I may reply late, helping my mom with some chores.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back