• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]

View attachment 211455
Name: Xillia Lucis

Squad: None, Galenoir's assistant and currently helping Abel

Appearance: Long, light brown hair and even lighter brown eyes. Somewhat pale skin due to the lack of sunlight she's been exposed to, and almost perfect skin. Her appearance shows that she was pampered by Galenoir.

View attachment 211462

Personality: Usually very quiet and seeks to please others a bit too much for her own good. She's always kind, and knows her place, but despite the difficulty to make her mad, her anger is something most know to avoid.

History: Xillia's history of the time between her disappearance and her reappearance are unknown to all of the Weavers from Weave, and only Abel and Galenoir know how she faked her death. Xillia was trained to hunt and to fight by Galenoir and can now use bows with great precision and skill. She still seeks to be reunited with Revnoir, knowing the danger of him snapping. She only agreed to leave Galenoir's base because she knew Revnoir wouldn't be too far off and she would be able to try her luck with sneaking past the Wraiths to find him.

Other: She's back :D And more Xillia-y than ever! For those who don't know, Xillia was Revnoir's last girlfriend who had seemingly died from a failed Weaver surgery. Her death was a fake and she returns six years later, and brings so much drama with her!

[/QUOTE]
AMFG I WAS RIGHT AAAAAHHHHHHHH <.>

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I love how Xillia was so hyped up xD Then there's just Ayu in the corner like: "Who's Xillia? ;-;"

[/QUOTE]
-Caluculates-... Kirsa.. Xillia... Revnoir... Love Triangle.. Three sides.. Triangle has three sides.. Illuminati has three sides... *Gasps*

!! ILLUMINATI!!

PCViZBqvW7Tia53iOrQQpmWau5MBUbruNklAiP8-HYvzaF_NFvEBsmYyAp5bNZmbk01FM_dz5-Xgc_DIumOT2Lk302E9V4BPeqCs8wn0zHL7H01LgPieBu2kV61Z9UgTRsqEi-00-DyvPxXZYUEv8--vqvJa25sVnRLY9Kccd3xZG-lc_D0=w384-h384-nc

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]-Caluculates-... Kirsa.. Xillia... Revnoir... Love Triangle.. Three sides.. Triangle has three sides.. Illuminati has three sides... *Gasps*

!! ILLUMINATI!!

PCViZBqvW7Tia53iOrQQpmWau5MBUbruNklAiP8-HYvzaF_NFvEBsmYyAp5bNZmbk01FM_dz5-Xgc_DIumOT2Lk302E9V4BPeqCs8wn0zHL7H01LgPieBu2kV61Z9UgTRsqEi-00-DyvPxXZYUEv8--vqvJa25sVnRLY9Kccd3xZG-lc_D0=w384-h384-nc

[/QUOTE]
How'd you know?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I love how Xillia was so hyped up xD Then there's just Ayu in the corner like: "Who's Xillia? ;-;"

[/QUOTE]
I never 'met' Xillia IC either, I just know her 'cause I reread some of season one. xD

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]
-Caluculates-... Kirsa.. Xillia... Revnoir... Love Triangle.. Three sides.. Triangle has three sides.. Illuminati has three sides... *Gasps*

!! ILLUMINATI!!

[/QUOTE]
Also, it's actually a love
square. Xillia, Revnoir, Kirsa, and then Krev.

Spazzycat101 said:
I never 'met' Xillia IC either, I just know her 'cause I reread some of season one. xD
Also, it's actually a love
square. Xillia, Revnoir, Kirsa, and then Krev.
No no no no no no... No.. Krev ain't gonna be part of this, cause Rev is main character, main characters get women...

Anime Logic

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]No no no no no no... No.. Krev ain't gonna be part of this, cause Rev is main character, main characters get women...
Anime Logic

[/QUOTE]
True, but the background characters always make the ship wars dramatic. :3

[QUOTE="A Y U]She paused to observe him, looking down as she sat in his arms. Kirsa didn't hug him back but just stared blankly at his chest. She was troubling him, like she did with everyone else. It would just be best.. if she didn't show all her emotions, for Revnoir's sake. Suddenly, Kirsa put on her usual smile and held him. "Hey! I missed you, Revnoir." She whispered. "Are you doing okay? What's wrong? You should tell me."

[/QUOTE]
See.. Few minutes ago Kirsa was mad at Rev. Then Rev looked at her then all is forgiven.. Typical anime..

((But I think Kirsanoir would be better than Xillnoir.. Just saying))

Spazzycat101 said:
True, but the background characters always make the ship wars dramatic. :3
Very true. Then they fight one another to see who gets the Maiden's hand of love. But as we all know, main characters always wins Maiden's hand even if they lose... Strange really..

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]See.. Few minutes ago Kirsa was mad at Rev. Then Rev looked at her then all is forgiven.. Typical anime..
((But I think Kirsanoir would be better than Xillnoir.. Just saying))

[/QUOTE]
BRUH, it's a ship, it's hard to be angry and shippy at the same time. -_-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Very true. Then they fight one another to see who gets the Maiden's hand of love. But as we all know, main characters always wins Maiden's hand even if they lose... Strange really..

[/QUOTE]
Best part is... Revnoir may or may not be stronger than Krev?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] "Don't, Kirsa. You shouldn't hide how you feel, so just let it out. I know you're angry at me, so do whatever you want..." He muttered quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Oh for the love of... JUST KISS ALREADY!!!

[QUOTE="A Y U]Kirsa looked at him with wide eyes, looking down at the ground and lifted her hands. She began to beat and hit his chest as she cried out her frustration. The tears returned to flow down her cheeks like waterfalls. "Y-You.. AUGH.. !!" She shouted out as her fists hit him.

[/QUOTE]
Wasn't expecting that... But ok..

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -50000 people turn to look at Ayu-

[/QUOTE]
o - o -Hides.- IT WILL HAPPEN PEOPLE.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir's lips curled into a satisfied smile. He let her use him to relieve her anger.

[/QUOTE]
You just gave me a theme for a stress doll. Revnoir Stress Dolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back