• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="A Y U]I don't know what you're talking about so.. xD

[/QUOTE]
GASP

CHILD WATCH STAR WARS PLEEAAASE

[QUOTE="A Y U]I watched the one that recently came out, but that's about it. xD

[/QUOTE]
NUNUNUNUnununu

One does not simply watch Episode VII without intending to watch the other episodes as well! O.o

Spazzycat101 said:
NUNUNUNUnununu
One does not simply watch Episode VII without intending to watch the other episodes as well! O.o
I've been so absorbed with Reaper that I haven't gotten the chance to.~ Now I shall return to WattPad to continue with Kirsa's story. e v e

Spazzycat101 said:
NUNUNUNUnununu
It's like shipping Kirsanoir without realizing that Kirlaus and Kirev exist, and therefore being unable to recognize the actual and entire weight of the ship. (:'()

Spazzycat101 said:
It's like shipping Kirsanoir without realizing that Kirlaus and Kirev exist, and therefore being unable to recognize the actual and entire weight of the ship. (:'()
e v e.. It can't be that bad. It was still good. I know some.. basic knowledge of Star Wars.

[QUOTE="A Y U]e v e.. It can't be that bad. It was still good. I know some.. basic knowledge of Star Wars.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, it is that bad.

But what of the history do you know? Knowing more than the basics will make the effect so much more epic, believe me. No matter how amazing it was, if you realize the whole history, you will fall to the ground and squeal with joy whenever you hear the word 'star.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Oh, it is that bad.
But what of the history do you know? Knowing more than the basics will make the effect so much more epic, believe me. No matter how amazing it was, if you realize the whole history, you will fall to the ground and squeal with joy whenever you hear the word 'star.'
Okay, okay! I will watch the rest of the Star War films! xD

[QUOTE="A Y U]Okay, okay! I will watch the rest of the Star War films! xD

[/QUOTE]
c:

Never shall I let such a novice soul fall to the dark side of moviegoing.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Just watch them, Ayu xD I've got a site where you might find them for free if you'd like?

[/QUOTE]
Wait!!! The sound and image quality must be adequate.

e.o

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
It's pretty good xD Either way, the sound never was good with those films, they're so old

[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE YE SAY THAT ABOUT THE AUDIO FOR JOHN WILLIAMS' MUSIC T T

Even if it might be true. *^*

But now there must, there must be Xilliaus fanart.

My dad just installed a new program that's like, super-amazing-photoshop-on-steroids, so hopefully I have enough control with a mouse to make it work.

Or should I give it a go on paper?

Spazzycat101 said:
But now there must, there must be Xilliaus fanart.
My dad just installed a new program that's like, super-amazing-photoshop-on-steroids, so hopefully I have enough control with a mouse to make it work.

Or should I give it a go on paper?
What program? -will probably just get it for free- but if you're better on paper, idk, do that? xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
What program? -will probably just get it for free- but if you're better on paper, idk, do that? xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh, lemme go and check what it's called... But my dad also got an expansion with it. It's originally a photo editing program, but it has brush tools, so I think I'll make it work.

Although... Yeah, I'm probably better with paper.

zenreaper said:
sorry about my recent absences I have a lot of family problems going on atm
Don't worry ^^ I know the feeling. On that topic, I may not be on too much because I have 2 projects or may or may not have left for the last minute and I have today and tomorrow to work on them? Both fairly hard to do..? Yeaaaah, l: woops

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Don't worry ^^ I know the feeling. On that topic, I may not be on too much because I have 2 projects or may or may not have left for the last minute and I have today and tomorrow to work on them? Both fairly hard to do..? Yeaaaah, l: woops

[/QUOTE]
I also know the feeling of late projects. I am spectacular at procrastinating.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Shiet O.o sry! Im so half asleep >n<

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. I'm half in shock!

I go out for one night with a friend to see a movie about mops and inventions and then eat ice cream (in the middle of winter?) and I come home. In a few hours of lacking my supervision, MY PARENTS GOT A PUPPY. We already have two cats who dislike each other, and as soon as poor Belle's life calms down and she adjusted to a lover bursting in (Belle=first cat, Clover=second cat) we have A PUPPY. And I've always identified not only with cats, but almost as a cat. I mean, I'm even afraid of most (largest) dogs.

And now we have one..? I... Just... I'm still waiting to wake up....

Spazzycat101 said:
I know the feeling. I'm half in shock!
I go out for one night with a friend to see a movie about mops and inventions and then eat ice cream (in the middle of winter?) and I come home. In a few hours of lacking my supervision, MY PARENTS GOT A PUPPY. We already have two cats who dislike each other, and as soon as poor Belle's life calms down and she adjusted to a lover bursting in (Belle=first cat, Clover=second cat) we have A PUPPY. And I've always identified not only with cats, but almost as a cat. I mean, I'm even afraid of most (largest) dogs.

And now we have one..? I... Just... I'm still waiting to wake up....
Eh, puppies are fun don't worry xD -has dying dog- yeaaaaah I've had that experience. Cats and dogs become friends easier than you'd expect, it's adorable! (Cinder x Max = best friends)

Well, the thing about the fluffy one (Belle) is that she's really asocial (like myself xD ) concerning almost ANY animal... And after Clover making her big debut a few years ago, this is the second very major disturbance in her life. The fluffy one is around eight years old or so now, so I'm just... Y'know... Sometimes I have whole conversations with her kind of thing, so she and I are essentially equals. We're surprisingly similar too, and this is just... So incredibly unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back