• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
Shinohara said:
At the bench, Eve sat down with Lufferia in her arms. "Now then. Let's start." She said.
(I guess it's a fade to black.)
Isn't... Isn't... Isn't Lufferia... His... Sister? l:

Lol no she wasn't kidnapped.(ooh but that would make for a good plot twist. ) No she the assasiin was saying she basically wanted to take Asilia and turn her into a killer.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Aura, I don't think you're the one with the 'evil' hero of the story xD Not overall.

[/QUOTE]
Hehehehehe. :3

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai](Sorry for OOC in IC but Time Skip to Abel's base for Ghost Yato/Yaboku and Zen?)

[/QUOTE]
Well, that would require a ten-hour timeskip for everyone else, too. Everyone okey with that? >.>

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Im fine with it, i'unno aboot everyone else?

[/QUOTE]
I'm good. I'll keep Leah down, I edited the post thingy about the healing thingy, so that'll make sense.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Let's create our own diversion... Zen jump out now... Go find Asilia I'll finish my buisness, meet me at the front gates in 45 minutes... I'll find the garage and my targets." Yaboku smirked. He put the net earbud on and shoved Zen out of the jeep. He set the car in full speed into the front gates. He jumped out also. It slammed into the gates breaking it open. Since the castle was made out of glass and mirrors Yaboku threw a C4 at the wall and it exploded and broke a hole into the castle. He ran off and broke into a vent that went inside. He travelled throughout the base slowly

[/QUOTE]
Asilia is still at the castle base.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] They're both castles, Spazzy ;-; Pls say Abel's or Aura's?

[/QUOTE]
xD Aura's, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back