• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]

Guess who's here with an announcement?!

It's-a me! Umbra!

(Aura has no idea I'm posting this, so yeah. I'm probably gonna get interrogated but eh! I can take you, Aura! Square up!)

Don't worry, it's only bad news if you hate the Reaper series and want to watch it burn in my recycle bin, in which case then why are you here...?

So, let's get right to it! Reaper's reboot is officially being planned!

Yeah, it started as a bit of a joke I'll admit it, but I ended up thinking about it nonstop because I'm weird like that and ended up asking Aura and Spazzy for some ideas. What we've already found is in the following list;

-More admins. We'll have about five or six, and have figured out three. We do not yet have a list of positions, but we'll get back to you on that!

-Sins will be removed from the story completely. So will Abel and Cain, but a new enemy will be added! If any of you have been keeping up with the lore of Reaper, you might know who else is involved with the Reapers. If... He weren't dead in this run... But hey! New enemy!

-We will be adding a rule against one-liners. We won't deny you the use of them once in awhile, but we need some decent writing here! We will also add the rule that having one-on-one RPs constantly in the thread (ex. only interacting with one or two characters and ignoring all other posts) is no longer allowed. Weave is a company that makes sure their squads work together, and do not promote anti-social behavior. Also, we're gonna try to keep the porking to a low okay? Seriously, take your nasty minds to some other rp if all you're gonna do is have sex. Honestly. Jeez.

-All new story line! Different enemies, new allies! Yay! (That includes... A more loveable Revnoir! I sorta fudged him up this rp, he went crazy multiple times and that wasn't my intention, but I'm surprised nobody called me out on that >u< I covered my traces well.

-Much more organized storyline! Yeah, that was my fault. I ended up adding too many characters and didn't explain Threads well enough. Things shall be different! -initiate determined anime pose-

Why we're telling you this? Well, because hype! No, no, I'm joking entirely. This is posted because we need your help! Reaper is adapted to be a RP, after all, and a RP has multiple people in it. Thus, we need to make it people-friendly. Okay, reasoning done. We need your help to figure out what you liked and disliked in this run of Reaper!

Any ideas are accepted, and we'd love to hear your brutally honest opinions. Seriously, go all out on me. I can take it. -Pulls out bulletproof vest- Do it!

If you are not joining us for a second Reaper, we understand completely (you'll already know all the twisty-fresh plot twists in the main story, we get it. Spoilers suck.) but we would still love to know what you thought about the RP! We'll also beg you to come back to us, but eh, we can't force you ^^ unless we kidnap you. But that won't happen, I swear!

So, thank you for your attention and sorry for making this so long! You can give your opinion at any time (but we appreciate if it's as early as possible, then it's got a better chance of being integrated) but if you need an idea of what we're asking of you, then here you go: We're looking for things you want to see in the new Reaper, and things you just couldn't stand in the current one. We'll work to make our reboot of Reaper the very best it can be!

[/QUOTE]
I'm happy. c: This will be good. I'll reply in moar detail later though...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]

Guess who's here with an announcement?!

It's-a me! Umbra!

(Aura has no idea I'm posting this, so yeah. I'm probably gonna get interrogated but eh! I can take you, Aura! Square up!)

Don't worry, it's only bad news if you hate the Reaper series and want to watch it burn in my recycle bin, in which case then why are you here...?

So, let's get right to it! Reaper's reboot is officially being planned!

Yeah, it started as a bit of a joke I'll admit it, but I ended up thinking about it nonstop because I'm weird like that and ended up asking Aura and Spazzy for some ideas. What we've already found is in the following list;

-More admins. We'll have about five or six, and have figured out three. We do not yet have a list of positions, but we'll get back to you on that!

-Sins will be removed from the story completely. So will Abel and Cain, but a new enemy will be added! If any of you have been keeping up with the lore of Reaper, you might know who else is involved with the Reapers. If... He weren't dead in this run... But hey! New enemy!

-We will be adding a rule against one-liners. We won't deny you the use of them once in awhile, but we need some decent writing here! We will also add the rule that having one-on-one RPs constantly in the thread (ex. only interacting with one or two characters and ignoring all other posts) is no longer allowed. Weave is a company that makes sure their squads work together, and do not promote anti-social behavior. Also, we're gonna try to keep the porking to a low okay? Seriously, take your nasty minds to some other rp if all you're gonna do is have sex. Honestly. Jeez.

-All new story line! Different enemies, new allies! Yay! (That includes... A more loveable Revnoir! I sorta fudged him up this rp, he went crazy multiple times and that wasn't my intention, but I'm surprised nobody called me out on that >u< I covered my traces well.

-Much more organized storyline! Yeah, that was my fault. I ended up adding too many characters and didn't explain Threads well enough. Things shall be different! -initiate determined anime pose-

Why we're telling you this? Well, because hype! No, no, I'm joking entirely. This is posted because we need your help! Reaper is adapted to be a RP, after all, and a RP has multiple people in it. Thus, we need to make it people-friendly. Okay, reasoning done. We need your help to figure out what you liked and disliked in this run of Reaper!

Any ideas are accepted, and we'd love to hear your brutally honest opinions. Seriously, go all out on me. I can take it. -Pulls out bulletproof vest- Do it!

If you are not joining us for a second Reaper, we understand completely (you'll already know all the twisty-fresh plot twists in the main story, we get it. Spoilers suck.) but we would still love to know what you thought about the RP! We'll also beg you to come back to us, but eh, we can't force you ^^ unless we kidnap you. But that won't happen, I swear!

So, thank you for your attention and sorry for making this so long! You can give your opinion at any time (but we appreciate if it's as early as possible, then it's got a better chance of being integrated) but if you need an idea of what we're asking of you, then here you go: We're looking for things you want to see in the new Reaper, and things you just couldn't stand in the current one. We'll work to make our reboot of Reaper the very best it can be!

[/QUOTE]
This, I can't wait for it! :3 And an all-new plot, too...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]-We will be adding a rule against one-liners. We won't deny you the use of them once in awhile, but we need some decent writing here! We will also add the rule that having one-on-one RPs constantly in the thread (ex. only interacting with one or two characters and ignoring all other posts) is no longer allowed. Weave is a company that makes sure their squads work together, and do not promote anti-social behavior. Also, we're gonna try to keep the porking to a low okay? Seriously, take your nasty minds to some other rp if all you're gonna do is have sex. Honestly. Jeez.

[/QUOTE]
For some reason, I feel like this is going to make me drop out...

[EDIT]: Also meaning the part about one-on-one RP. My characters are pretty much in places where there aren't a lot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinohara said:
For some reason, I feel like this is going to make me drop out...
[EDIT]: Also meaning the part about one-on-one RP. My characters are pretty much in places where there aren't a lot of people.
Put them in places where there are, then. :P

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"Obviously we seem similar, however our personalities and eye colors are different. We are the same person after all. Anyways, I was the one who pointed Exile at you, Sorry." ~Oh My FUCKING GOD YATO I DO NOT REGRET ANY DAMN THING~ Yaboku screeched at Yato. He took of his mask to show his face. His face was the same as Yato's except it had a bit more mature aura and instead of gold pupils, they were a neon blue. After a bit he put the mask back on, "Can you stand without support now?"
Eye Comparison

Yaboku's

View attachment 216637

Yato's

View attachment 216639

[/QUOTE]
Yeaaaah, I'm starting to think you don't understand that there's absolutely no magic in this rp. Threads cannot change the color of your eyes, only the surgery can due to the change in chemicals and stuff like that. Don't ask me to go into details on that, but you need a proper reason why 1 two people can inhabit the same body and 2 his eye color can change depending on who that is. I currently have no possible reason for it l:

•~• I really should explain stuff before acting it out huh ~.~

Yato is Bipolar

But before switching personalities he has a moment where he can't remember anything. He puts on contacts during that phase. Also for some reason he thinks that he has two people in his mind not two personalities. And Threads are no where near being involved in this

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]•~• I really should explain stuff before acting it out huh ~.~
Yato is Bipolar

But before switching personalities he has a moment where he can't remember anything. He puts on contacts during that phase. Also for some reason he thinks that he has two people in his mind not two personalities. And Threads are no where near being involved in this

[/QUOTE]
Bipolar doesn't mean you have two personalities............ ;-; Maybe you should research dual personalities more before you make your character have them.

I'm 13 Don't Blame Me <.< I don't know that much of the world, anyways if that doesn't work read my posts from a long time ago I explain part of it also

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]I'm 13 Don't Blame Me <.< I don't know that much of the world, anyways if that doesn't work read my posts from a long time ago I explain part of it also

[/QUOTE]
I'm thirteen, and by, like, ten I had a general idea of how bipolar-news worked.

I also wanted to study psychology, so that may have had an influence... >.<

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]I only focus on Math and Technology I'm never going to be a doctor or nurse or related when I grow up

[/QUOTE]
Well, psychology and such is important to the practice of medicine. I mean, there are all sorest of mental disorders and issues in the world to be dealt with, it's not all just physical troubles.

And also, it's interesting and fun. :3

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]Hello, team! Is this role play still open to some new characters?

[/QUOTE]
-silently fangirls over your profile pic- hallooooooooo

But yes, it's open. Just, I'm not sure how well you'll fit in to be completely honest? We're nearing the end of the story somewhat soon...

@Umbra Regalia[/URL]
Oh! But! We're having a reboot due to -clears throat- Spazzy -cough- people wanted to see another run of the story ^^ If you really want, you can come back at the reboot? Or if you're just looking for a rp right now, you can join. I don't particularly suggest it, since you might not fit in very easily... But whichever you want ^^ We're glad to have you either way.

Thank you for the offer, friend! I think it would be better for the majority if I just lurk around until the next run of the story. I would hate to disrupt the atmosphere and immersion with the introduction of my character so late into the role play.

@Umbra Regalia

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Please tell me new characters and setting, please not canada maybe USA or Europe

[/QUOTE]
Whaddya mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back