• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 3: Final March OOC

Which is your favorite ship from Reaper?

• Yulura (Aura x Yulier)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah (Yato x Leah)

• Evayne (Vayne x Eve)

• Deulika (Deus x Celika)

• Kirev (Krev x Kirsa)

• Mianoir (Revnoir x Mia)

• Kirsanoir (Revnoir x Kirsa)

• Xillnoir (Revnoir x Xillia)

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
View attachment 205030 Name: Elita Greenwood

Squad: Squad 2

Thread: Light Weaver (>uO That's open now~! Anyone who wants a Light Weaver can now make one!)

Appearance: Probably one of the best-looking females still alive, which gives her something of an advantage when fighting humans, not that she would do that... Just thought I'd mention that... Ok I'll go cry in my room now because of your mental judging. She looks like what's in the pictures, though.

Personality: She's not the best influence for the kiddies, that's really the basics you'll need to know. Hint: She'd fit best as Lust from the Sins. She tends to like top bunk, if you know what I mean~

History: Entirely unknown. She doesn't really want to remember, but she showed up at the doorstep to Weave's base looking for a place to stay.

Experience as a Weaver: Close to none, she just got her Weaver surgery before the whole blowy uppy thing, and barely had the chance to use them as she never could practice safely. She can't fight with them, but she can make the occasional item or two.

Other: Has absolutely no fighting experience, as her "friends" (she was just tagging along, that and the guys made her stay with them) had defended her before they were killed by Reapers. Rank 2.

View attachment 205026

[/QUOTE]
Umbra Umbra Umbra... Unleashing all of the ship-wars, aren't you? xD

Welp

I should probably sleep. It is finals week, after all. Soooooooooooooooooo see ya! *disappears*

Spazzycat101 said:
Umbra Umbra Umbra... Unleashing all of the ship-wars, aren't you? xD
Ehehheheh c: also, everyone! I may not be on tonight! My mother is a piece of shit and can't sympathize!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Ehehheheh c: also, everyone! I may not be on tonight! My mother is a piece of shit and can't sympathize!

[/QUOTE]
Well.. Ouch..

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Ehehheheh c: also, everyone! I may not be on tonight! My mother is a piece of shit and can't sympathize!

[/QUOTE]
Welp, it's probably a bit odd that I clicked the 'like' button, but that's just 'cause they don't have an 'awww ;_; -hugs-' post rating thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Welp, it's probably a bit odd that I clicked the 'like' button, but that's just 'cause they don't have an 'awww ;_; -hugs-' post rating thingy.
Lol thanks xD I'm hoping to not rip her eyes out when we "talk after school" so I can get online afterwards. I also have some business to do on a game ;-; -when Aeria deleted characters for no reason-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Lol thanks xD I'm hoping to not rip her eyes out when we "talk after school" so I can get online afterwards. I also have some business to do on a game ;-; -when Aeria deleted characters for no reason-

[/QUOTE]
IKR when the game doesn't save... So horrible. ;_;

Spazzycat101 said:
IKR when the game doesn't save... So horrible. ;_;
No... This was an MMO >u< Aura Kingdom. My friend lost her main character (which had SO much stuff on it, my god. She was richer than me and I have SO many expensive costumes) and our guild was run by that character. The struggle... I have to check that my characters are still there at lunch and Aeria wont do anything if they're not.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] No... This was an MMO >u< Aura Kingdom. My friend lost her main character (which had SO much stuff on it, my god. She was richer than me and I have SO many expensive costumes) and our guild was run by that character. The struggle... I have to check that my characters are still there at lunch and Aeria wont do anything if they're not.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, when you lose practically ALL your progress on one character TnT. I play more MMORPG than any other game... ^-^"

Spazzycat101 said:
Yeah, when you lose practically ALL your progress on one character. I play more MMORPG than any other game... ^-^"
We always had Christmas events with our friends online, so we gave gifts and all that... She lost all that O.o oh god did I lose my Revnoir character?! -flails arms- GAH I WANNA CHECK!!!

O btw everyone! I'ma work harder on getting the book up, currently working on the prologue at least so you can follow the book and know when I update it.

Spazzycat101 said:
xD 'Aura Kingdom'? Did the Tsukiborodos end up taking over the world? xD
But really does it have mages? >.>
omg lol no stahp. But yes, it has 3 magic classes I believe. There's the sorcerer (uses a grimoire), necromancer (uses a scythe), and wizard (uses a staff) OH an bard! They're the healer, they use exactly what you'd expect. A harp.

Quick question though, are healers or tanks or enchanter thingies easier to solo? Tanks being just blunt damage, enchanty thingies being those guys who do buffs and debuffs for like the whole battle. Depending on the game, they're surprisingly easy to solo...

Spazzycat101 said:
Quick question though, are healers or tanks or enchanter thingies easier to solo? Tanks being just blunt damage, enchanty thingies being those guys who do buffs and debuffs for like the whole battle. Depending on the game, they're surprisingly easy to solo...
There's special dungeons for soloing, but yes. Also, the tank is mainly for defense, not even great for strength. There's the Guardian (Paladin in some games, you could say) who focuses on strength. Then there's the Duelist, they're more for fast attacks and more damage. Bards suck at attacking cos you only have so many attack skills.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] There's special dungeons for soloing, but yes. Also, the tank is mainly for defense, not even great for strength. There's the Guardian (Paladin in some games, you could say) who focuses on strength. Then there's the Duelist, they're more for fast attacks and more damage. Bards suck at attacking cos you only have so many attack skills.

[/QUOTE]
Okey fanky. :3 I guess I'll be downloading another game tonight....

And that reminds me, on this other game (that I don't play anymore) I solo'd almost every dungeon. If you have the proper level, it's surprisingly easy. Especially when you've completed the same story with so many characters...You know exactly what's coming, down to the moment! ^-^"

Spazzycat101 said:
Okey fanky. :3 I guess I'll be downloading another game tonight....
And that reminds me, on this other game (that I don't play anymore) I solo'd almost every dungeon. If you have the proper level, it's surprisingly easy. Especially when you've completed the same story with so many characters...You know exactly what's coming, down to the moment! ^-^"
The game's story is extremely repetitive but the community is the GREATEST! Seriously, they're so nice! Just tell me once you've downloaded it and I can get on and help you. That is... If my mother doesn't have a stick up her ass when I get home.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] The game's story is extremely repetitive but the community is the GREATEST! Seriously, they're so nice! Just tell me once you've downloaded it and I can get on and help you. That is... If my mother doesn't have a stick up her ass when I get home.

[/QUOTE]
So long as the chats and shtuff aren't filled with endless typos and grammar errors. O.o That stuff, it kills me....

It's been too long for me to know, spazzy xD Besides, I always listened to my own music. I don't know the soundtrack. And my computer sucks so the graphics weren't the GREATEST on my computer but they were the lowest option. I'm sure they can be amazing, but don't expect anything like Skyrim or anything of the sort. It's an Anime-styled MMO, so yah...

Spazzycat101 said:
Anime-style, hm? Is... is it three-dimensional, or is it two-d?
3D, don't worry >u< It has the prettiest little characters. It's not chibi, don't get me wrong. Just look up some pictures. -grins widely- Oh, Demir, Ima getcha one day~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back